Profile for Spotonhenry > Reviews

Content by Spotonhenry

Spotonhenry

Page: 1 | 2
WOSS Stainless Steel Eye Pad Anchor Mount with Carabiner - 600 pound working weight (Oblong)
Offered by WOSS Enterprises, LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and good value, 30 May 2016
Solid bit of kit to hang your suspension trainer on... Good value.

WOSS AttacK Trainer Made in USA - Best PRO Trainer System with Rubber Grips (Olive Drab)
Offered by WOSS Enterprises, LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great training aid. Well made., 30 May 2016
I don't really write reviews... But I have to say this bit of kit is amazing. I Crossfit and I wanted to have a product to all me to train at home a bit more effectively abs work on body weight and core strength. I have to say this but if kit is amazing. The exercises are easy and infinitely scalable.

It is well made and feels very solid. I hope it will last years. The extra expense for the rubber grips is also worth it.

I purchased with a wall anchor and they work perfectly together.

Fight Club
Fight Club

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the film!, 14 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Fight Club (Kindle Edition)
I have watched the film many times, so thought I would give the book a whirl.... Really enjoyed it. An easy read and very thought provoking.... Give it a go!

First:  What It Takes to Win
First: What It Takes to Win

4.0 out of 5 stars An interesting perspective..., 3 Sept. 2013
For anyone interested in Crossfit and how Rich Froning has become the three times champion this is a must read. It is very American in its style, but nevertheless an interesting insight into the development and psyche of Rich Froning. Give it a go....

Adrift: Seventy-six Days Lost at Sea
Adrift: Seventy-six Days Lost at Sea

4.0 out of 5 stars A very humbling read., 4 Aug. 2013
I gave this a go on the spur of the moment, and I am so pleased I did. This is a very humbling, inspiring and interesting read about one mans fight of survival. Give a go....

Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain
Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars A really different telling of an old story, 22 July 2013
This is a charming read of two lads riding LEJOG but with the added spice of not spending any money and starting without bikes. To be honest I found it quite inspiring... Nice one lads. Give it a go... You may actually enjoy the book!!! Highly recommended.

Just Ride: A Radically Practical Guide to Riding Your Bike
Just Ride: A Radically Practical Guide to Riding Your Bike

4.0 out of 5 stars A very interesting and fresh perspective, 14 Jun. 2013
I really enjoyed reading this book. Grant provides a fresh perspective which to be honest has challenged my thinking about cycling. I did not agree with all his arguments, however they are all thought provoking. I recommend this to all people interested in cycling for fun.

Dividing the Great
Dividing the Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, a great adventure... read it!, 1 Jun. 2013
Just finished Dividing the Great and I can honestly say I enjoyed every page. It is humorous, inspiring, informative and also a jolly good read. On the Kindle it is awesome value.... Go on treat yourself, read it!

There Are Other Rivers
There Are Other Rivers

5.0 out of 5 stars A great and inspiring book, 25 May 2013
This is an excellent read and one that will inspire you to take unexpected adventures. Read it, you won't regret it!

12 WORLD WAR 2 FLYING GLIDERS
12 WORLD WAR 2 FLYING GLIDERS
Offered by D&&R

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, 2 Jan. 2012
These are great and what a classic. I played with these when I was a child and it is great to be able to buy in black. They are nice cheap stocking fillers or path bag toys.

Page: 1 | 2