ARRAY(0xadf46f18)

Melissa & Doug Sort & Snap Color Match
Melissa & Doug Sort & Snap Color Match
Price: 13.51

5.0 out of 5 stars "My best present this Christmas", 4 Feb 2011
I bought this for my friends 5 year old daughter at Christmas, along with some pens. As soon as she opened it she settled down and coloured in one page very carefully. She just loves it and my friend told me recently that she had said that it was her favourite Christmas present ever! (And I believe her!)

Coffee Machine Maker PERMANENT Filter Universal type
Coffee Machine Maker PERMANENT Filter Universal type

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 22 Nov 2010
This does the job although it is slightly too large for my Krups machine - it catches when I'm trying to take it out to empty it.

Kenwood IM200 1.1 Litre Ice Cream Maker
Kenwood IM200 1.1 Litre Ice Cream Maker
Offered by George and Freddie
Price: 18.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 10 Aug 2010
I'm having great fun with this and creating some very tasty stuff. It's at its best when you eat the frozen yogurt/Ice cream as soon as it's ready...It doesn't store well. I've found that it only takes about 20 minutes to make ice cream and you can experiment with sweeteners and other ways to make the delights less calorific.

It does exactly what it says it does and if you follow the instructions it's always good. If you want to store the bowl in your freezer so that it's always ready, you do need quite a bit of space because it has to be stored upright

Rick Stein's Far Eastern Odyssey
Rick Stein's Far Eastern Odyssey
by Rick Stein
Price: 17.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 21 May 2010
Yes, it's great. I bought it after watching the TV series and it doesn't disappoint. A bit of info about each area and the cooking influences then loads of mouth watering recipes.

Quite a few have ingredients you won't find in your local morrisons but we were able to get most of the staples in an asian supermarket in Glasgow. There are also a number of websites suggested to buy this stuff but we haven't had to try them yet.

Just want to try these recipes every night!!!!

Kingfisher BBATH Traditional Bird Bath
Kingfisher BBATH Traditional Bird Bath
Offered by GardenCentreOutlet
Price: 8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 14 Feb 2010
This is a plastic product but it looks really good and the birds love it.

Total Spanish with the Michel Thomas Method (Michel Thomas Series)
Total Spanish with the Michel Thomas Method (Michel Thomas Series)
by Michel Thomas
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful stuff, 23 Sep 2009
I like the way this is done, the pace is good and new concepts are introduced in a timeley way. I also attend a beginners Spanish evening class and the two work well together. I can't say how useful it would be if you had no other knowledge of Spanish whatsoever, but it works well for me.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work fine, 23 Sep 2009
I'd read the very mixed reviews of this product that seemed to suggest that if you were lucky, it worked and if you weren't, it didn't. I seem to be one of the lucky ones, it works just fine and at a couple of quid with free postage it was a real bargain. Does exactly what it says it does.

Walk! La Gomera
Walk! La Gomera
by Charles Davis

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book, 15 April 2009
This review is from: Walk! La Gomera (Paperback)
We found the descriptions of the walks easy to follow and with sufficient detail to make route finding pretty simple. It is a bit out of date, with many "dirt tracks" now beautifully tarmaced roads, but many of the routes are now signposted so that balanced it out. There's a huge variety of walks covered so something for everyone. We'll be going back to La Gomera and will certainly take this book with us.

Griffin RoadTrip 4030-ROAD - FM transmitter & Charger for iPods - White
Griffin RoadTrip 4030-ROAD - FM transmitter & Charger for iPods - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 20 Sep 2006
The first one I received was faulty but Amazon replaced immediately without question and the new one works extremely well. I'm using it in a Renault Clio and it sits very nicely and is easily accessible. I've also used it at home to play the music on my PC through my HiFi and again it works well. This really beats the cassette adaptor with wires trailing, it's very neat and compact.