ARRAY(0xac23f514)

Profile for J. Sherwood > Reviews

Content by J. Sherwood

J. Sherwood (Chatham , U.K.)

Nordic Ware Cake Lifter
Nordic Ware Cake Lifter
Offered by WOWOOO
Price: 17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Gift, 19 Feb 2014
Apparently does the job perfectly and was a welcome gift to my daughter-in-law.
She makes cakes as a small sideline and was thrilled with it.

Keep Calm And Carry On Teapot, Gift Boxed (1100ml)
Keep Calm And Carry On Teapot, Gift Boxed (1100ml)
Offered by Chic Gifts
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Gift, 19 Feb 2014
Gave as a Christmas gift which was apparently well received.
Was smaller than shown and expected but recipient seemed thrilled.

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Train Station
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Train Station
Price: 33.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for all ages., 19 Feb 2014
Thoroughly good fun for dads, grandads and kiddies. Sturdy, fairly simple to set up and fires the imagination beautifully.
Only issue is that only one roundabout blocker (for want of a better description) is supplied whereas at least three are required and there appears no way of buying them individually.
That said I would recommend this set to anyone who wnats to entertain their nipper.

A1CS FUSION5 Tablet PC - 10.1" Screen - Android 4.0 ICS - 1GB RAM - 8GB STORAGE - Capacitive 5-Point Touch Screen - Supports BBC Iplayer.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Piece of Equipment, 5 Jan 2013
I bought this Tablet for my wife this Christmas - after the odd hint or two. It appears that I am more 'tech minded' than I thought as she is absolutely thrilled with it. It apparently does everything that it says it can do and so far no negatives have been discovered. We are of the 'older generation'so perhaps our needs are different to the 'younger set' but this piece of equipment has transformed my wife's life. It is a good size, easily understandable and usable and she cannot see the point in paying 3 or 4 x times as much for the more well known product ! She has even managed to set it up and connect to the WI FI without any help. Best of all - I can now get back onto the PC !

SwissGold Coffee Filter - one cup, reusable - KF300
SwissGold Coffee Filter - one cup, reusable - KF300
Offered by WOWOOO
Price: 18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Problem solved, 5 Oct 2011
For months we had been trying to find some form of 'one cup filter coffee system' suitable for my wife. She had tried the complete systems with coffee and was not impressed, besides which, she has a particular ground coffee that she is very partial to. We trawled vast numbers of shops in the South East of England without success, she tried some which were useless and discounted most as not fit for purpose. In desperation she then started on the internet and finally she found the Swiss Gold One Cup Coffee Filter, which appeared to meet her critical requirements. It was ordered, arrived and was in use within three days and she is thrilled with it. It is sturdy and so will last, it works perfectly and gives my wife just the 'cuppa' that she was looking for. Peace has returned to our household !

Richard Todd. In Camera. An Autobiography Continued.
Richard Todd. In Camera. An Autobiography Continued.
by Richard Todd

5.0 out of 5 stars A Much Appreciated Gift, 9 Jan 2010
This was purchased as a gift for my wife who was very appraciative of it and has thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It is regretable that I am unable to obtain the first volume of Richard Todd's autobiography, "Caught in the Act" for a sensible price but that's life. A good buy.