Profile for Levesy > Reviews

Levesy

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Johnny Nothing
Johnny Nothing

5.0 out of 5 stars A laugh out loud story that has left me wanting more!!!, 28 Sep 2014
This review is from: Johnny Nothing (Kindle Edition)
A wonderful story about a young boy who inherits a million pounds and his parents in particular his mean mother who decides that she should be in charge if how they spend the money!!
A very funny laugh out loud story with an ending that has left me wanting more!!!
When can we expect the sequel?

One Man Crusade: Britain Has A New Serial Killer
One Man Crusade: Britain Has A New Serial Killer

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly excellent read!, 1 Aug 2014
An excellent thought provoking story which i could not put down!

Great characters with twists and turns that keep you guessing right up to the end. Being from the north and knowing Manchester made it all the more realistic and i really hope that DCI Miller will be making some more outings in the very near future.

All in all i cannot recommend this book highly enough and as for the gentleman who put the book down after 3/4 of the way through, well shame on you !!!!

The Istanbul Puzzle
The Istanbul Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you Twitter for finding me a new and exciting author!!, 20 July 2014
Thoroughly enjoyable, fast paced story with a few twists and turns that kept me wondering who was the baddie and who was on Sean's side.

I love this genre of book and could not put my kindle down to the point that I was still up at 1am most nights trying to finish the book, and I can safely say I will be downloading the next two instalments ready for my summer hols.

Oh and I found this author through twitter and upon reading his blog I knew I had to buy the book!!

Swingball Classic
Swingball Classic
Offered by FUNTICA

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed!!!, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Swingball Classic (Toy)
On the plus side i didn't have to buy this as the neighbour bought it as a gift to prevent my two boys from constantly knocking their tennis ball into her garden and flower beds!!
I can safely say that for the first 6 days my boys loved it, however due to the state of the grass we had to move it further down the garden and within two days the part of the pole that goes into the ground had completely shorn off!
In conclusion not a strong or sturdy product and I personally will not be buying another one of these if they only last a week, should my neighbour wish to buy one well that's her prerogative.
What has happened to the original swingballs which lasted for years and years??

But Not Tonight (Extended Remix)
But Not Tonight (Extended Remix)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 7 Feb 2014
Absolutely amazing song especially when performed live by the incredible Martin Gore a must have for any Depeche Mode fan's collection.

White Heat 30 Hits
White Heat 30 Hits

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic blast back to the 80's!, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: White Heat 30 Hits (Audio CD)
Loved Icehouse back in the 80's, who can forget the classic "Hey Little Girl", this is packed full of songs that you have always sung along to and never realised it was them along with a brilliant DVD to see them in action. Well worth the money spent!

UKOUTLET Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (P3100 P3110) Leather Case Trifold Stand Folio Case Cover - Orange

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cover!, 8 Oct 2013
Bought this for my sons galaxy tablet as he was constantly dropping it on the floor. Now it keeps it safe, only problem he has found is that to take pictures or a video he takes it out of the case as the camera hole is not quite in the right place.

Obscure Alternatives
Obscure Alternatives

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic!, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Obscure Alternatives (Audio CD)
Already have this on vinyl but the stylus has broken on my record player and I cannot get a replacement due to the deck being so old hence the cd version.

What can I say other than a fantastic album from a fantastic band who split up in the prime of their career, for me the best two songs on the album are Rhodesia and Suburban Berlin.

Well worth listening to that second, third, fourth time round!

Catch The Fall
Catch The Fall

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 12 Jun 2013
This review is from: Catch The Fall (MP3 Download)
Back in the 80's Japan were my favourite group and I was devastated when they split up. But I have to say the individual projects that the band members have been involved in have all been brilliant and this album is certainly one of them.
Listening to Steve Jansen singing you would almost believe you were listening to his brother David Sylvian, it takes me straight back to those heady days of new romantics!!

In conclusion I cannot fault this album at all and am certainly glad that I came upon this by accident as it was a very worthwhile purchase. Just a shame that they only produced the one album !!

Delta Machine
Delta Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic!!!!!, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Delta Machine (Audio CD)
I have loved Depeche Mode since the early 80's and the latest offering does not disappoint! From the amazing Soothe my Soul to Alone and Welcome to my World, all really well written. The Child Inside sung by Martin Gore is a must and i cannot recommend this album enough to any die hard Depeche Mode fan.

I bought the delux edition with the extra tracks and it was well worth the money, roll on Birmingham next January is all i can say now!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4