Profile for L. Lowe > Reviews

Content by L. Lowe

L. Lowe "lisajb" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
XCSOURCE® 180 Degree Fish Eye Lens + Wide Angle + Micro Lens Kit for iPhone 4 4S 4G 5 5G 5S 5C 6 Plus Samsung GALAXY S2 I9100 S3 I9300 S4 I9500 Note I9220 Note2 N7100 Note3 S3 S4 S5 mini i8190 S7562 HTC LG DC264 (Silver)
Offered by winhappy

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing and only £0.01 refund, 29 Oct 2014
Really really disappointed and wouldn't recommend anyone else purchasing.

When it arrived it was one lens short of what the picture suggested and looked really cheap and tacky. When I requested a return for a refund I ended up with £0.01 after they took off return post.

Complete rip off. Only buy if you are happy to accept you won't get any actual £ refund if you're unhappy.

Silver, Onyx Leaf Shaped Pendant
Silver, Onyx Leaf Shaped Pendant

5.0 out of 5 stars The picture doesn't do it justice, 29 Oct 2014
I absolutely love this necklace

The pendant is a decent size and it actually looks better than in the picture. The silver is really off set by the black and it shines.

Have had lots of complements and would happily buy something similar again

MENS MAGIC MONEY CLIP LEATHER WALLET ID CASH HOLDER CREDIT CARD COVER CASE
MENS MAGIC MONEY CLIP LEATHER WALLET ID CASH HOLDER CREDIT CARD COVER CASE
Offered by Really-Useful-Stuff

3.0 out of 5 stars not large enough for uk notes, 29 Oct 2014
this item is quite quirky and it looks great

just be aware that it isn't big enough to hold folded uk notes, you end up having to squish them in

would suggest it is better suited for credit cards than for cash

Tangle Teezer Compact Styler Professional Detangling Hair Brush - Black and Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for your handbag, 23 Oct 2014
Love this, its the must have small brush for your handbag ladies.

It is small and durable and it definitely makes short work of anything that looks like a tangle. Get caught in the rain and have long hair. Tangles are no longer a concern with this brush.

I have a small handbag and it takes up no room and is lightweight.

Really impressed and have recommended it to others

A Million Ways to Die in the West [DVD]
A Million Ways to Die in the West [DVD]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson

3.0 out of 5 stars Best bits are in the trailor, 23 Oct 2014
Must say considering the great trailor that I was a bit disappointed.

Most of the funniest bits are actually in the trailor which is never a good thing.

It has some laugh out loud moments but I found it to more of a romantic comedy than just a good basic comedy.

Others will probably love it but if you are comparing it to TED - its about half the movie that that was.

Bumper Box of Classic Jokes
Bumper Box of Classic Jokes
Offered by Otherland

1.0 out of 5 stars You don't get what's in the picture, 20 Oct 2014
This review is from: Bumper Box of Classic Jokes (Toy)
Don't believe the picture as a representation of what you get

What you actually get is a buzzer that doesn't really buzz. A very cheap water ring. A whoopee cushion and snapping gum. The picture suggests you get more items than you do and they don't come in any packaging as shown in the picture. Just in little plastic bags. Real rip off from my point of view. I wouldn't recommend at all

Bundle Monster 5 Set Folding Gem Crystal Stone Purse Bag Holder Hangers Hooks
Bundle Monster 5 Set Folding Gem Crystal Stone Purse Bag Holder Hangers Hooks
Offered by Bundle Monster

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile, pretty and works well within reason. Holds a standard handbag reliably., 29 July 2014
I love these and have converted at least 10 people in the office to use them.

I would warn you - they won't take heavy hand bags. If you have shoes, make up and hair brushes in your bag then this might break.

If you have a reasonably light handbag like mine, with the usual wallet, small umbrella, compact, pill box etc then it works really well and has been used daily for a few weeks with no problem.

The thing I love about this is that it has several purposes.

I can use it in restaurants to keep my bag close to me and harder for someone to pinch. I can also use it to keep it off what sometimes can be a dirty floor when you go out.

I also find it brilliant at work as it allows me to keep it off the floor, but looking tidy but also handy if I need it. I use three at work and it keeps the area around my desk tidy and also means the cleaner can vacuum under it with no problem.

The crystals on top are as bright as the picture and I haven't had any break yet.

As above, one I gave away did break but I must admit I found the handbag quite heavy and wasn't really surprised.

Kelloggs Vintage Cereal Tin - Rice Krispies Retro Blue Storage Tin
Kelloggs Vintage Cereal Tin - Rice Krispies Retro Blue Storage Tin
Offered by Carousel Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps your cereal fresh for weeks on end and looks good, 29 July 2014
You always wonder with these things if they will really keep your cereal fresh.

Well it keeps my cereal fresh. Had some cereal that I didn't touch for a month and when I went back it was still completely crunchy and fresh.

You can fit the full bag of most breakfast cereals you buy in the supermarket which is really handy as you don't have to poor them out but can put them in, in their plastic bag. Helps keep it clean and saves having to clean it out if you change cereal types.

Looks great on the bench and is really useful. Very impressed

Thirty-One Gifts Cool Bag / Lunch Box - Apple Blossom Design
Thirty-One Gifts Cool Bag / Lunch Box - Apple Blossom Design
Offered by todayshotpicks

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, good sized and looks great, 29 July 2014
Everybody loves my little bag and asks me where I got it.

It looks like a little handbag but it works perfectly. If you put it in the fridge overnight it will easily keep your items cold on the trip into work each day.

The handles are a good size and make it easy to carry. The zip is reliable and keeps the cool temperature inside.

It is a really handy size and I use it with my salad "systema" lunchbox which fits in flat on the bottle. I can also fit in at the same time, a couple of jelly pots and a bag of fruit bits.

Looks great, is functional and is wearing well

Danielle Creations Antique Brass Button Pill Box
Danielle Creations Antique Brass Button Pill Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and pretty product that is also very handy, 29 July 2014
Love this little pill box.

I use it every day and have found the catch is quality and is still going. It doesn't come open in my handbag which is something you want to be able to rely on.

It is really pretty and looks exactly like the picture. Have a split compartment which is handy and a mirror inside the lid which is a lovely little extra

I have found it to be a quality item and had quite a few positive comments from others on it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4