Profile for richtea78 > Reviews

Content by richtea78

richtea78

Page: 1 | 2
AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable - 6 Feet (1.8 Meters) - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars It broke after 6 weeks, 8 Dec 2013
Thought I would get this as it was more reasonably priced than the Apple ones however it's a false economy as it broke after 6 weeks. It's very poorly made unfortunately. Lesson learned

TP-Link TL-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch
TP-Link TL-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Feb 2013
Not much you can say about this other than its great. Really simple to set up

It does need a power socket which I didnt notice as I didnt read it carefully but no bother.

Im using it to split a powerline network adaptor to run a cabled connection for my laptop, PS3 and Sky box.

speeds are great. Simple to use.

TP-Link TL-PA251KIT AV200+ Multi-Streaming Powerline Starter Kit with AC Pass Through (UK Plug Only)
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 Feb 2013
There isnt really a lot to say about this other than they are really excellent. Set up took me a whole 2 minutes. It was literally longer to open the box.

You plug a cable from your hub to the powersocket, another to the sky or whatever box at the other end. Press the buttons for 5 seconds on each and then it works.

Just like that as Tommy Cooper would say!

I also added a 3rd upstairs and that was the same!

Cant recommend these enough if you struggle with wireless as I do.

I am running Fibre to the premises at 100mb and these cope fine with it.

Canon Original Genuine Ink Cartridges for Pixma MG6150 / MG6250 / MG8150 / MG8250 Printers - Multicoloured (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but very good quality, 9 Dec 2012
I had bought cheap ink before and it was very disappointing so I decided not to be cheap and buy the genuine Canon ones.

As you would expect its great quality and very nice pictures.

Its not cheap but worth every penny

AA Car Essentials Breakdown Kit
AA Car Essentials Breakdown Kit
Offered by Carbitsltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Hope I never need it but its there if I do, 9 Dec 2012
I got a new car and unlike my old one it didnt come with a warning triangle. I am very cautious so this seemed like a good idea.
The triangle is very good and it comes in a nice package to keep in the boot.
The window breaker and seatbelt cutter is very good
The torch is the only let down, its a bit cheap but for emergencies it will be fine. I have a better torch I keep in the glove box anyway.

Radflek Radiator Reflectors with Radstik (5 Sheets, 4 Adhesive Strips, Fits 5-10 Radiators)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Easy to fit, 9 Dec 2012
Let me start by saying im a DIY idiot. If it can go wrong it will. However this fitted easily and had 6 radiators done in half an hour.

Will have to see how well it works longer term but Im sure even after a couple of days I can feel more heat coming off the radiators

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says it is, 7 Dec 2012
This item is exactly what it says it is. A direct replacement for the remote that comes with the Sky box. My previous remote had broken after dropping it one to many times and I tried to fix it by glueing it together only to realise I now wouldnt be able to change the batteries.

This probably demonstrates that common sense is not my greatest asset however even I was able to have this up and running in under 2 mins and controlling the TV as well as the Sky box.

Fast delivery from the seller as well

The Lands of Ice and Fire (Song of Ice & Fire)
The Lands of Ice and Fire (Song of Ice & Fire)
by George R. R. Martin

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed, 13 Nov 2012
I am really disappointed with this purchase.

I thought it would be an atlas as well as the other reviewers. Either I didnt read it carefully enough or the description wasnt clear enough.

If you are a huge fan you might like it although I didnt. I wish I hadnt bought it now
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2012 1:17 PM GMT

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly works, 13 Nov 2012
I ordered this because my washing machine smelled of rotton eggs sometimes despite putting bleach in it and several service washes.

Used this as described on the packet and no more smells.

I think it is something that I will use regularly now I know it works

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says, 13 Nov 2012
Simple item but for some reason my Canon didnt come with one.

Ive bought several of them as I keep losing them as well!

Page: 1 | 2