Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Running Man - uncut edition (english audio)
Running Man - uncut edition (english audio)
Offered by dvd-uncut
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 28 May 2013
This is the same film that is on DVD but in BLU-RAY it is even better.I already have it on DVD and I play that on my DVD player in another room.

Master Class Double Oven Glove RED, Silicone
Master Class Double Oven Glove RED, Silicone
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great gloves, 28 May 2013
I have always had a problem finding oven gloves that actually work,these are ideal and do stop any heat getting to your hands.

Head Nanopower 50 Badminton Racket
Head Nanopower 50 Badminton Racket

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful piece of equipment, 28 May 2013
I have never played BADMINTON before so buying a racket was a new experience for me,this racket lives up to the reviews I read just before I bought it.I do not regret purchasing it.

Mens Tan Italian Style Leather Lined Lace Up Square Toe Formal Ankle Boots ( Size 7)
Offered by My Perfect Pair Limited
Price: 28.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stylish, 28 May 2013
I really do like these shoes,they are comfortable and nice to wear,and are the type of shoe I like,I normally wear ankle boots with zips but these with laces make a very pleasant change.

MENS ITALIAN DESIGNED FORMAL ANKLE BOOTS LACE UPS FAUX LEATHER SHOES BLACK SIZES 7
Offered by Lora Dora
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, 28 May 2013
I don't normally wear lace up shoes but these shoes,being a combination of ankle boot and laces works very well for me,and at the price of these I will definitely buy some more.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 May 2013
I can only wear this type of shoe as ordinary shoes cut my ankle ankle bones but virtually every shoeshop I have been in does not stock this type of shoe.I found it most reassuring that the shoes fitted perfectly and were exactly what I wanted and at a reasonable price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Shaker, 28 May 2013
I got this item as I do not use it a lot so a small shaker like this is ideal for my needs.the only fault I can find with it is that the holes in the filter part are to big,other than this it is great would recommend it.

Movie Studios Party (Wii)
Movie Studios Party (Wii)
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 2.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 1 April 2013
This ideal for everyone,kids and adults,it is fun to play and can be amusing as well,very glad I bought it,keeps the 2 grandsons well amused.

Wicked Monsters Blast with 2 Blasters - Bundle Edition (Wii)
Wicked Monsters Blast with 2 Blasters - Bundle Edition (Wii)
Offered by SupaStock
Price: 14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, 1 April 2013
This is ideal for keeping my grandsons amused,having the blasters with the game is perfect,you can play the game without the blasters but your aim is not as good.

Pack of 2 DVD+R 8.5GB Double Layer 8x Discs
Pack of 2 DVD+R 8.5GB Double Layer 8x Discs
Offered by The Fly Factory
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for the job, 1 April 2013
This item was ideal for the job I wanted to do,The only thing I would have liled it to be was printable,but at the price it was sold it was perfect for my needs.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8