Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Wayzon Black Premium Organic Leather Horizontal Belt Clip Holster Case Cover Skin Pouch Wallet For Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I
Offered by Wayzon

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little gadget, 4 Dec 2012
This is a very neat gadget,it is just ideal for my phone.Now if I go out wearing a coat without any inside pocket I use this and the problem is solved.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal alternative, 30 Oct 2012
These are an ideal alternative to the more expensive BRAUN replacement heads,they fit and work perfectly,it is very difficult to tell the 2 apart.Will deffinately buy these again.

Fires of Prophecy (The Morcyth Saga Book 2)
Fires of Prophecy (The Morcyth Saga Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 30 Oct 2012
This is a great book,kept me captivated from beginning to the end.Has a very good storyline which keeps you on the edge of your seat,I liked the transition from now to fantasy at the begining.

NEW TRUESHOPPING® 'LITTLE TROJAN' MULTI PURPOSE HAND HELD STEAM CLEANER 1050W WITH ACCESSORIES. FAST HEATING TIME. IDEAL FOR CLEANING A RANGE OF SURFACES FROM TILES AND WINDOWS TO RUGS AND CURTAINS. ALSO SUITABLE FOR IRONING CLOTHES.
Offered by EL Lewis Home Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for price, 20 April 2012
This is not a bad item as long as you use it sensibly.I purchased it to give my kitchen cabinet doors a good clean,these cabinets have been up for more than 10years and I have gas cooking so the cleaning was not going to be a piece of cake.I found that if I did not fill the tank more than the 175ml it worked perfectly,I also used a small nylon scrubbing brush on the area I had steamed and it made the job a lot more easier.I have done all of my kitchen cabinet doors and they look as good as new.
Alright there are more than likely better brands than this, but at this price and as long as you use a bit of common sense it is a good by and does the job ok.

SET OF 8 LED SOLAR DECK LIGHTS in WHITE ** HIGH QUALITY SOLAR GARDEN LIGHTS IDEAL FOR OUTDOOR DECKING, MOOD LIGHTING, NOVELTY LIGHTS, ETC

5.0 out of 5 stars great lights, 17 Nov 2011
Wish I had purchased these instead of the ones I had prevously.They are individually packed,the instructions for turning them on and chargeing them are on the rear of the box and are easy to follow.I received them at 12.30pm and I put them out to charge at approx 13.00pm they all came on at approx 17.00hrs and most of them are still going now 19.00hrs.and they are quite bright.I like the fact that you can either screw them in place or just put them anywhere you like.
I charged them up before placeing them onto my decking ion the position I wanted them.
I really do like this items stylish appearence.And I would reccomend them to anyone.

Pack of 4 Rechargeable Stainless Steel Solar LED Deck Lights
Pack of 4 Rechargeable Stainless Steel Solar LED Deck Lights
Offered by Zoozio Tv

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor product, 17 Nov 2011
when I got this item I thought it was ideal,not to big easy to fit,but with a lot of chinese products it has a lot of faults.
firstly there was no instructions telling you how big an hole it requires,no mention of whether it is best leave it out in the sun for a period of time before installing it.
The only thing in this items favour is that it is small and compact.

Njoy Wii Remote - Black
Njoy Wii Remote - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars great for price, 5 Oct 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
great item had it working within a few minutes of it being delivered no problems with it what so ever.

Belkin N+ Wireless ADSL Modem Router with Increased Wireless Range & High-speed Internet Connection 300 Mbps (F5D8635uk4A)
Offered by BESTBUYIT

3.0 out of 5 stars pro's and cons of this item, 5 Oct 2011
this item looks very elegant and stylish,to me this is the pro side,it is not easy to set up as I read in other reviews and there is no mention of the isp's that it will not work with.
I have SKY Broadband and they have a block on any other wireless modem being used.
This is the biggest thing against this item.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2011 7:45 PM GMT

Competition Pro Wii-mote Battery Pack (Wii)
Competition Pro Wii-mote Battery Pack (Wii)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii accessory, 3 Aug 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This item fits my orginal Wii remote perfectly it did not take long to fully charge it,I only got a battery pack and lead,I did not get another remote as it shows in the picture.

Samsung S5230 Tocco Lite Mobile Phone on Vodafone PAYG
Samsung S5230 Tocco Lite Mobile Phone on Vodafone PAYG

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Phone, 3 Aug 2010
This is a great phone to have,it is styalish,light easy to use and all according to where you get it from very cheap.With this phone it is very easy to write out and send text messages,personalising it is also very easy and fun to do,if you get a mini SD Card you can burn photo's,songs and images on it and then use them for ringtones,photo id's or background pictures.I have had one of these phones for nearly a year and have had no problems with it,my wife liked it so much I bought her one to replace her old one and she loves it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8