Profile for midd145 > Reviews

Content by midd145

midd145

Apple Ipad Air 5 5th Gen Heavy Duty Shock Proof Builder Case Cover - Red - Free Stylus

3.0 out of 5 stars Screen cover awful, 25 Feb. 2014
The rubber case is good if a bit fiddle.the screen cover was discarded after I fitted it.truly awful,but the case offers good protection.

Hollow Talk
Hollow Talk

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunting, 25 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Hollow Talk (MP3 Download)
I like this song.now how do I get the word count up to the required amount.that should do it now.

Weapons of Choice: World War 2.1 - Alternative History Science Fiction (Axis of Time Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 26 Oct. 2013
Having enjoyed the After America books,I thought I would give this trilogy a go.I am glad I did.once I started I was fully engrossed. From the initial confusion of the first battle, through to the raid on the prisoner of war camp,and even the tension of the new relationships between the two groups,the adrenaline never stops.

The Colony: A Novel
The Colony: A Novel

2.0 out of 5 stars So so., 31 May 2013
This story promised so much,but quickly petered out to become really quite dull.I was actually relieved that it was finished.

National Geographic Night Goggles
National Geographic Night Goggles
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

2.0 out of 5 stars not really close to night vision, 4 Jan. 2013
this is just really 2 blue lights on a pair of safety glasses.was not expecting military grade but these were really weak.

Afterlight: n/a
Afterlight: n/a
by Alex Scarrow

4.0 out of 5 stars a frightening look at the world after oil., 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Afterlight: n/a (Paperback)
follows on 10 years from Lastlight.It carries on the story of the Sutherlands in a different take on a post apocalyptic world caused not by zombies or disease but by the oil and gas being switched off.As a fan of this type of story I loved it and opens your eyes to how fragile our dependancy on oil makes us.

The Walking Dead Volume 17 TP: Something to Fear (Walking Dead (6 Stories))
The Walking Dead Volume 17 TP: Something to Fear (Walking Dead (6 Stories))
by Robert Kirkman

5.0 out of 5 stars Just when you thought the world was grim enough!, 30 Dec. 2012
An excellent addition to the series which continues to shock and entertain with every page.no one is safe in these books,and as the dead are bad enough some of the living are equally as brutal.

Football Manager Handheld 2013
Football Manager Handheld 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent time sucker(kindle hd fire version), 30 Dec. 2012
having not played the PC version for a few years I was impressed by this easily accessible version.One gripe is I can't seem to get the paid unlockables to work.
This would appeal to all fans

Without Warning
Without Warning
by John Birmingham
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!!!, 26 Nov. 2012
As a fan of what if? books,this hit the spot.If you like end of the world stories this is an interesting take on that scenario.I particularly like how the "event" happens almost as soon as you start reading.