Profile for F. Smith > Reviews

Content by F. Smith

F. Smith (Norwich England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
Scandalous
Scandalous
by Tilly Bagshawe

5.0 out of 5 stars My new fave writer!!!!, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Scandalous (Paperback)
I have just finished this booked and felt it necessary to jump on Amazon to rate it straight away! I REALLY enjoyed this and finished it with in a week .... couldn't read it fast enough. Best story i've read in a long time. Don't want to say too much and give the story away, but you need to read this !!!!

Paul SmIth Extreme Eau de Toilette for Men - 100 ml
Paul SmIth Extreme Eau de Toilette for Men - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells Divine!!!!!, 22 Aug. 2013
I got this for my husband for his birthday recently, it smells great and the price is fab too. You can get a really good sized bottle for not much at all!! great stocking filler as they would say!

L'Oreal Glam Bronze Medium Walk on The Wild Side Instinct Bronzing Powder 7.5g Number 302

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bronzer!!!!!!!!, 22 Aug. 2013
Really good bronzer, blends well and not too dark or too orange. For the price i would say this is as good as Lamcome or similar.

Fifty Shades Freed
Fifty Shades Freed
by E L James
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable finish to the saga, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Fifty Shades Freed (Audio CD)
I enjoyed this book the most of the 3, it had a bit more substance than the other 2 and Anna was less annoying than in the other 2! the Epilogue though was awful and cheesy and i thought it spoiled it, it was so unrealistic it was silly. I actually enjoyed the glimps into Christians live before Anna more than the actual book so i hope the author writes more books about Mr Grey himself in his younger years.

Fifty Shades Darker
Fifty Shades Darker
by E L James

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read!, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Fifty Shades Darker (Paperback)
The story is getting better .. more delving into Christians life and the reasons that he is like he is ... looking forward to the third one to see how it all wraps up.

A Class Apart
A Class Apart
by Susan Lewis

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read once you get into it .. give it a chance..., 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: A Class Apart (Paperback)
I have read about 10 Susan Lewis books, this isn't in my opinion the best one of hers ive read but i did enjoy it. It did take me probably about half way through to be totally "into it" and at first I found all the different characters and sub characters confusing and I did at times (like other comments here) get confused as to what was going on with who ... but about half what through it all comes together and you get into it ... and then it really picks up and the end is really dramatic! I was turning the pages so fast in the last quarter to get through it to see how it finished.
so to sum up I would say .. slow to start but give it a chance and it will get there!

The Captive Queen
The Captive Queen
by Alison Weir

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmmm its ok but not her best...., 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Captive Queen (Paperback)
I have read Innocent Traitor and The Lady Elizabeth by the same author and really enjoyed both, this was a lot more hard going and in some places quite dull and dragged on. I finished it though! (unlike a lot of comments saying they didn't finish it ) I was pleased to "get it done" as they say! I wouldn't really recommend this to anyone as a great book, but its ok and I read anything medieval so if you're like me and love anything historical then its worth a read.

The Power Trip
The Power Trip
by Jackie Collins

3.0 out of 5 stars Not her best but its ok ... worth a read if you are a JC fan, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Power Trip (Paperback)
I read this book in a few days, at first i really loved it and i thoroughly enjoyed it until 3/4's way through and then the last quarter was a bit dull with too much info being told about the Pirates trying to kidnap the main plot cast ... i didn't care about the Pirates and thier back stories i found it boring and that bit really spoiled it for me. I felt myself rushing to get to the end just to finish it. I'm hoping there will be a sequel though with the people that got away .... hopefully next year!

Husbands
Husbands
by Adele Parks

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Enjoyable Read ......, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Husbands (Paperback)
I've read quite a few Adele Parks books and this is one of my favourites so far, it was easy to read, funny and heartfelt and made me laugh out loud in quite a few places! There is a serious undercurrent to it though which was dealt with really well. I like this author is would certainly recommend her.

Jean Barrington New Home Cards - Doors
Jean Barrington New Home Cards - Doors
Offered by PartyBags and Invites

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product and very good price, 5 Jun. 2013
Lovely cards, good quality and very good price. Would recommend this to any one moving house. Looking forward to writing them out!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19