Profile for MrsDmoo > Reviews

Shopping List Free
Shopping List Free
Price: 0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Deleted!, 8 May 2013
This review is from: Shopping List Free (App)
Deleted after about a day, didn't find it was useful at all...would much rather use a piece of paper and a pen...wouldn't recommend!

Fallen: Book 1 of the Fallen Series
Fallen: Book 1 of the Fallen Series
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Series!, 8 May 2013
Fantastic series of books, would recommend to anyone who enjoys a fantasy-love story with brilliant twists and turns! Its meant to target a young age bracket than myself but I honestly didn't care!

Torment: Book 2 of the Fallen Series

Rapture: Book 4 of the Fallen Series
Price: 2.99

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my latte!, 8 May 2013
As a fan of a skinny vanilla latte (iced or extra hot!) this syrup is perfect to satisfy my sweet tooth! Just as good as the stuff you get in Costa or Starbucks...as soon as the bottle is gone I will buy some more!

Charles Rennie Mackintosh Art Print, The Wassail (20 x 47cm Art Prints/Posters)
Charles Rennie Mackintosh Art Print, The Wassail (20 x 47cm Art Prints/Posters)
Offered by Easyart
Price: 9.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Mothers Day Present, 8 Mar 2013
Very nice print, will look lovely once I find a frame which will fit! Very excited to give to my Mum for mothers day

Skyfall [DVD]
Skyfall [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig
Offered by Venture Online
Price: 11.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film!, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Skyfall [DVD] (DVD)
I havent watched it again on DVD yet (for husbands birthday on Tuesday as a present!) but we loved the film! Best Bond film in ages we both agreed!

Shiver,Linger,Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls)
Shiver,Linger,Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls)
by Maggie Stiefvater
Price: 16.30

4.0 out of 5 stars A good series (even if I felt a little old to read it!), 8 Mar 2013
This is probably a book aimed at teenagers but I am a huge lover of twilight/true blood/harry potter so thought I would give this a go! It was very entertaining, did find the 1st book better than the other 2 but it flowed well and was an easy read.

Would highly reccommend to maybe a younger audience, but all in all thoroughly enjoyed!

Inheritance: Book Four (The Inheritance cycle)
Inheritance: Book Four (The Inheritance cycle)
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Series!, 8 Mar 2013
Loved all 4 of these booked, very entertaining and kept me on the edge of my seat, would reccomend to anyone who enjoys the fantasy genre of booked

Page: 1 | 2