Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Lost Without You
Lost Without You
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lost Without You (Kindle Edition)
There are no other words to describe this book other than Wow. I was gripped from the start and by the end I was crying big, fat ugly tears. This is a must read.

Stealing Harper (Taking Chances)
Stealing Harper (Taking Chances)
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 31 May 2014
I love this book. I don't think I have ever cried so much while reading than I have reading this. I was gripped from page one and by the end I was an emotional wreck. I was Team Chase from the get go but by the end of this I was definitely caught by him. If you are looking for a heart wrenching, soul destroying, ugly cry read then this is the book for you.

Lost in Distraction
Lost in Distraction
Price: 1.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 31 May 2014
A great read. I couldn't put it down and from start to finish I was hooked. I highly recommend this book to anyone who hasn't read it.

Lost For You
Lost For You
Price: 1.86

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Lost For You (Kindle Edition)
I love this. I was drawn in from page one and couldn't put it down. I love all the characters and I got quite emotional near the end. I highly recommend this book. A great addition to the Lost anthology.

Red Hill
Red Hill
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Hill, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Red Hill (Kindle Edition)
When I first started reading this book I was very sceptical about it but I stuck with it and I'm so glad I did. It was different from most books that I've read but it was very well written and I felt that I got to know all the characters and their stories. Jamie McGuire knocks it out the park once more. If you haven't read this yet I suggest you do, you won't be disappointed!!

True Bliss
True Bliss
Price: 2.33

5.0 out of 5 stars True Bliss, 31 May 2014
This review is from: True Bliss (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. I love Zander and Kate and was glad both of them got their hea. Another great book to add to the Bliss series.

Archer's Voice
Archer's Voice
Price: 2.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 31 May 2014
This review is from: Archer's Voice (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. It was beautifully written and I loved the characters. It was a emotional read and I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for that.

Interview with a Master
Interview with a Master
Price: 1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 31 May 2014
I was a bit sceptical of this book after reading the reviews but decided to give it a go anyway and I'm glad I did. Yes it reads like an interview but it's call Interview With A Master for a reason. The story was very well written and I wasn't prepared for the twist at the ending which left me a little teary-eyed but I'm glad I gave this book a chance and so should you.

Temporary Bliss
Temporary Bliss
Price: 2.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Temporary Bliss (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. It's different from alot of other books I have read where it is the male character that has commitment issues not the woman and it makes for a great story. It's funny and witty and sexy. It's a well rounded story and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fun and sexy read.

Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House
Virtual Families 2: Our Dream House
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars enjoyable, 29 Mar 2014
It's an enjoyable game so far the only thing I don't understand is how to repair things. All the little person does is look at it waves and then turnaround in circles other than its ok.

Page: 1 | 2