Profile for S. Coleman > Reviews

Content by S. Coleman

S. Coleman

Conbays Antique Bronze Royal Flush Poker Cards Pocket Watch Necklace Chain Xmas Gift
Offered by Conbays365

5.0 out of 5 stars Masterpiece! Absolutely brill, 2 Nov 2014
Wasn't expecting much when I ordered it, given the price, was just going to be a quirky addition to my unique outfit choices. but BOY OH BOY when I got it, I was blown away by its awesomeness, I have it on me at all times as my main form of time keeping, it's been dancing, traveling and on many a packed London Underground tube train and is still in perfect condition, really sturdy and awesomely awesome! Worth it 100%

Quality Black Leather Effect PU Briefcase / Attache Case
Quality Black Leather Effect PU Briefcase / Attache Case
Offered by One Click Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars Just faultless, 15 Aug 2014
So I wanted something to carry my college work in (I'm 18) that was both alternative and efficient. Et Voila! This little reasonably priced beauty has lasted me a whole year with hardly a scratch despite the many drops and collisions I have had with it! Am just about to order a replacement for my next year at College as my current one, whilst still in perfect working order, is getting a little tatty with age.... But seriously a great, well made briefcase!

The Escape Artist [DVD] [2013]
The Escape Artist [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ David Tennant

5.0 out of 5 stars Crime Drama of the Decade!, 12 Nov 2013
A spellbinding and heartfelt tale! Follow the emotional rollercoaster of a top crime barister as he deals with chilling twists in the plot. Brilliantly acted by non other than DAVID TENNANT and a cast of exceptional actors and actressess. What can i say? i was in tears, i was on the edge of my seat. NEVER has the Beeb produced something as good as this, and, trust me, BBC dramas are exceptional.

I would give it more than 5 stars if i could.

BUY IT! that is all i can say!