Profile for CookieMonster > Reviews

Baby's Very First Touchy-feely Lift-the-flap Playbook
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but get some sticky tape!, 2 Jan 2014
My son (12m) loves this book! We read it together time and again and he never gets tired of it. The flaps are not very sturdy and I've already had to stick some of them (his favourites, obviously) back on a few times... but I am giving the book 5 stars anyway because it's really nice!

Baby's Very First Touchy-feely Playbook (Baby's Very First Books)
Baby's Very First Touchy-feely Playbook (Baby's Very First Books)
by Fiona Watt
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book for your little one!, 2 Jan 2014
We gave my son this book when he was 6 months old and he loved it instantly! He has been "reading" it over and over and we carried it with us everywhere (very useful on the plane too!). My boy is now 15 months old and he still likes the book. It is falling to pieces (not because of its quality, which is great, but simply because of daily heavy use), but it's still one of his favourites!

RoomMates Repositionable Childrens Wall Stickers Education Station
RoomMates Repositionable Childrens Wall Stickers Education Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and fun!, 2 Jan 2014
Like every RoomMates repositionable stickers I've bought... the quality of these stickers is simply great! This particular set is so cute and fun that we decided to decorate a part of our living room with it, to the great pleasure of our little one!

Edushape 16.5 cm Diameter See Me Sensory Ball (Translucent Colour Varies)
Edushape 16.5 cm Diameter See Me Sensory Ball (Translucent Colour Varies)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice ball, but... not in pink!, 2 Jan 2014
The ball is very nice, but it is very disappointing not to be able to choose a colour. We wanted a blue ball for our son and we got a pink one instead! Oh well, my friend's daughter was very happy with it!