Profile for C. R. Mills > Reviews

Content by C. R. Mills

C. R. Mills

Page: 1 | 2
Essential Beethoven: The Complete Symphonies plus the Best Concertos, Overtures, Sonatas, & Quartets of Ludwig van Beethoven
Price: 3.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Essential Beethoven, 7 May 2014
Very poor reproduction, I was very dissappointed with this. I can't recommend it. I found the sound quality to be very dull and without clarity.

Auto Flip Desk Wall Clock - Black / Large White Numbers on A Black Background-Powered by 2 AA 1.5V Batteries
Offered by XR-Mall
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Flip Clock, 27 April 2014
A great little clock, very clear time display and good accuracy. Neat clean design, very pleasing to look at. Very pleased with it generally.

Bizarre London: Discover the Capital's Secrets & Surprises
Bizarre London: Discover the Capital's Secrets & Surprises
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A fascinating read, 23 Jan 2014
Full of interesting facts, I can recommend this book, a lot of obscure and hidden things in London that many people don't know about.

Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Kindle Fire HDX 7", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Price: 199.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice piece of kit, 16 Jan 2014
I was given this as a Christmas present, and I have to say I love it.
Superb display, very, very sharp.
The device is very quick having a quad core processor and the touch screen extremely responsive.
I like the way I can use it for surfing the web or listening to music, reading books, even watching TV programmes, although at the moment it is not possible to run the ITV Player on it. BBC iPlayer works well as do things like YouTube, the embedded videos in the BBC news have to use Amazon's 'experimental player' though which is sometimes a slight degradation on the quality of the picture. Perhaps this will be addressed in the future.
The sound quality is very good through the inbuilt speakers and excellent via headphones.
Overall I am more than pleased with the device and would highly recommend it.

Rolson 61709 Solar Led Keyring Torch
Rolson 61709 Solar Led Keyring Torch
Offered by Dealsdirect247
Price: 5.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful item, 21 Oct 2013
I received these items, I bought two, very quickly for which I was very pleased, one worked straight away but the other needed charging in the sunlight for a while, whereupon it worked perfectly. These little torches are very bright and quite small so extremely handy in your pocket or on your key ring and seem to hold their charge well even when away from the light for a while.
I can thoroughly recommend these torches and the seller for their prompt service and of course the excellent price of these items.

5 x 221MM 30 WATT OPAL FINISH DOUBLE ENDED TUBE S15 FITTING STRIPLIGHT TUBE BULB
Offered by BulbsTubes
Price: 6.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, 21 Oct 2013
These items were delivered quickly and safely, well packaged and protected.
I am pleased that they are a known make, and very pleased with the reasonable price for these items.
I haven't used any yet but they should keep me going for a while, having two fittings that require these lamps.
I can recommend this seller and these items.

A 1960s Childhood: From Thunderbirds to Beatlemania
A 1960s Childhood: From Thunderbirds to Beatlemania
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fascinating Read, 14 Mar 2013
Brings back many memories, very accurate. I can highly recommend this book to anyone who remembers the 1960's. So many things mentioned that have been forgotten.

A 1950s Childhood: From Tin Baths to Bread and Dripping
A 1950s Childhood: From Tin Baths to Bread and Dripping
Price: 1.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fascinating Read, 12 Feb 2013
As someone who grew up in this era, I remember so much about this time and this book brings back all those memories. Very well written, very accurate, I can highly recomend this.

LG GH22NS70.AUAA 22x DVD-RW SATA - Black Bare
LG GH22NS70.AUAA 22x DVD-RW SATA - Black Bare

5.0 out of 5 stars LG DVD ReWriter, 19 July 2012
I always favour LG products, especially their optical drives and this one is no exception, it works very well and is a very reasonable price. I can highly recommend this item, it works quietly and faultlessly and installed itself without any problems in Windows 7 Home Premium.If you are looking for a good quality reliable drive then this one is ideal.

Genuine Pure Accessory - ChargePAK A1 Rechargeable Battery Pack for Pure One Mi Radio
Price: 17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 11 Dec 2011
This is an excellent addition for the Pure One Mi radio, being very light, is easily installed and gives portability to the radio.
It gives many hours of use per charge, I would highly recomend this item.

Page: 1 | 2