Profile for Brass Master > Reviews

Trix 66623 Conductive Loco Wheel Cleaning Brush N
Trix 66623 Conductive Loco Wheel Cleaning Brush N
Offered by Gaugemaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box, 8 Dec 2014
A very useful addition to the toolkit, especially when away from home - no wires to connect, just place on the running line and away you go

SanDisk SDCZ50-004G-B35 CZ50 4GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive
SanDisk SDCZ50-004G-B35 CZ50 4GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars A handy peice of kit, 8 Sep 2014
worked first time no complex setting up - does the job it is made for

Joie 'Mech-Timey' Egghead 60 Minute Mechanical Kitchen Timer
Joie 'Mech-Timey' Egghead 60 Minute Mechanical Kitchen Timer
Offered by Dealsdirect247

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 8 Sep 2014
wouldn't be without it in the kitchen when cooking - it stops me from forgetting something's in the oven, and it's face is just comical!

Outwell Airbed Box air-bed Single beige 2015
Outwell Airbed Box air-bed Single beige 2015
Offered by SK Camping

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of its type, 8 Sep 2014
I slept on this for 9 days at the Dorset steam fair - it replaced on that I had used for nearly 10 years that had finally started to leak, but only slowly - I would recommend this type of air bed above the PVC type that seem to be on sale by everybody that sells air beds as the few that I have tried seem to last one or two nights before leaking (they do not like being put away) my tip for using any type of air bed? DONT fold them - roll them up loosely once deflated

Hawaii Five-O: The First Season [DVD]
Hawaii Five-O: The First Season [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jack Lord

5.0 out of 5 stars A blast from the past, 4 Aug 2014
Just as I remembered it from over 40 years ago I have enjoyed every minute, Even though you blow holes a mile wide in every plot, it was of its time, and audiences were no where near as sophisticated as they are now - computers were still in their infancy and the mobile phone was science fiction, and people still used pens and paper!

Damned Good Show (R.A.F. Quartet Book 3)
Damned Good Show (R.A.F. Quartet Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars A damned good read, 12 Jun 2014
very little glory in this book - a warts and all view of RAF Bomber Command in the early stages of WW2

The Emperor's Knives (Empire)
The Emperor's Knives (Empire)
by Anthony Riches

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as those it follows, 30 April 2014
I could hardly wait to get my hand on the latest adventure of "Two Knives" and wasn't disappointed by what I read, and hope that more will follow

Kampa - Firefly Lantern
Kampa - Firefly Lantern
Offered by Daleswear Outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, 11 Sep 2011
This review is from: Kampa - Firefly Lantern
I bought this little led light as an experiment after multiple failures with 12v battery powered fluorescent lights which worked ok for a couple of trips then failed either for battery or bulb.
I have a 5 man tent and this light on its own was enough for me to see and get changed by, and light enough to hang from the top of the inner tent.
so I bought another one and also the larger 40 led Kampa Blaze and spent 9 days under canvas at The Great dorset steam fair.
I found that I could read without difficulty, & I did not have to change the batteries on either of the small lamps at all even though they got 1 - 2 hours use each evening at least, and the larger one had it's batteries changed after 5 days.
I can thoughroughly recommend these to anyone.Kampa Blaze 40 LED Lantern for tent, caravan