Profile for Hayes > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Rank & File
Rank & File
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this solely so I could hear the track :Rex Bob Lowenstein, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Rank & File (Audio CD)
Heard one of the tracks (Rex Bob Lowenstein) on Desert Island Discs (of all places !) a choice of Bob Harris' and just had to find a CD with that track on so I could find out what happened. Really pleased with the whole CD, which was second hand and in brilliant condition with all the papers intact. I think I paid about £6ish from Zoverstocks, who have never let me down yet - if they say something is in good condition, it (so far) always has been.

Kenny [2007] [DVD]
Kenny [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shane Jacobson
Offered by babsbargains *** WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ***

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual film, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kenny [2007] [DVD] (DVD)
On the surface just a documentary/comedy, but there is an underlying message - you are judged on the trade you do and some of the script is quite poignant - very clever little film; initially I thought it was a real (think The Office) documentary as I had not heard of the actor.

Ty Static The Bear Punky ~Approx 8" Tall ~Brand New With Mint Hang Tags
Ty Static The Bear Punky ~Approx 8" Tall ~Brand New With Mint Hang Tags
Offered by Logi-Link

5.0 out of 5 stars My lovely bear, 29 Dec 2013
this smashing little bear travels the globe with us - it is a delight and it is such a shame they are no longer made.

Crossword Lists & Crossword Solver: Over 100,000 Potential Solutions Including Technical Terms, Place Names and Compound Expressions
by Anne Stibbs Kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent helper, 29 Dec 2013
This was purchased to replace my old (and I mean OLD) one. Inexpensive item and the paper is a little on the thin side, but it has even more data than my previous copy, so I am very pleased with it.

The Night The Light Went On (In Long Beach)
The Night The Light Went On (In Long Beach)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully raw, 29 Dec 2013
The audience really enjoy this, only wish I had been there too. Probably only a CD for the true ELO devotee - others would find too much to criticise. For myself, I am just delighted to have it to add to my collection.

Dylon Amazon Green Nvi Hand Dye Sachet - 1200400159
Dylon Amazon Green Nvi Hand Dye Sachet - 1200400159
Offered by Image Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Dylon Amazon Green Hand Dye, 19 Jun 2012
First rate dye. Easy to use (I buy value/budget salt, cheapest possible, it all works just fine). Never try to short circuit the process, you have to wash the garment first otherwise any 'dressing' on the fabric could cause the colour to dye unevenly (I write from experience when I dyed something I thought I had pre-washed and now have an odd tie-dye look top). Excellent service and fast delivery.

Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Liquid Hand Soap 300 ml
Crabtree & Evelyn Gardeners Liquid Hand Soap 300 ml
Offered by Cosmetics Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Handsoap, 13 May 2012
This is the most lovely handsoap, I have soft water and find that I need just the smallest amount for lots of lather. The smell is divine. Expensive, so it is always on my Christmas list. Treat yourselves, I don't think you will be disappointed.

The Tyler Mystery (Arcturus Crime Classics)
The Tyler Mystery (Arcturus Crime Classics)
by Francis Durbridge

4.0 out of 5 stars "By Timothy ! " a Classic Paul Temple, 13 May 2012
A 'used' book in excellent condition as promised by seller, and just 87p. Very rapid delivery. Purchased so I can read to my blind mother who is in hospital and loves Paul Temple. If only I could also do the cut glass accents of yesteryear, too.
Traditional Paul Temple storyline, pure escapism to another era of polite society in beautiful clothes and dangerous villains, a stolen Jaguar with a dead young woman in the boot gets the story going. A joy if you allow yourself to just flow with the story.

Nescafé Blend 37 Coffee 500 g
Nescafé Blend 37 Coffee 500 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Nescafe Blend 37, 9 Mar 2012
Delighted to have found this on-line (and at a reasonable price) as my supermarket has stopped stocking Blend 37. Coffee is such a personal thing taste-wise so I don't quite know how to describe the taste for anyone who has not tried it before. It is a fairly robust flavour, so certainly not for anyone that likes a mild coffee. I drink my coffee without milk and use a very rounded teaspoon-full per mug. I have drunk this brand for simply years and years and still love it, in fact I have to take a supply with me every time I travel anywhere either in the UK or overseas, as nothing else compares in the 'instant' department for me.

Packaging was good and delivery was within the promised time frame.

Dylon Tulip Red Nvi Fabirc Hand Dye Sachet - 1200400136
Dylon Tulip Red Nvi Fabirc Hand Dye Sachet - 1200400136
Offered by Quickdraw Stationery UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Dylon Tulip Red Fabric Hand Dye Sachet (this is not a toy Amazon!), 9 Dec 2011
I am baffled as to why I am being asked to review this item as a 'toy' ?
However if you are seeking Dylon Tulip Red Fabric Hand Dye then it is excellent (FIVE STARS) and very easy to use. Prompt delivery too.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 19, 2012 10:16 AM BST

Page: 1 | 2