Profile for Craig Arnold > Reviews

Diamond Select Toys Marvel Select: Red Hulk Action Figure
Diamond Select Toys Marvel Select: Red Hulk Action Figure
Offered by X-Comics GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta have him really :), 27 Sep 2013
Im a huge fan of the Hulk, I had already purchased the Incredible Hulk so I had to get the Red Hulk to match them up in my display as foes. I couldnt have been happier with this figure, the sculpting was great all over, the paint application was great and I had no problem with the posability, its a Hulk he looks great anyway just standing with his arms in the air :) the base was great too a lot like the Incredible Hulks but a slightly different shade of gray. This figure is definately worth the purchase, it was great to have it :)

World Record
World Record

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Lower than Atlantis :), 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: World Record (MP3 Download)
I had been listening to this album a lot on spotify so it was only a matter of time before I made this purchase, its great album to listen to if you want to get into Lower than atlantis, could be happier with it :)

Diamond Select - Marvel Select Action Figure Deadpool
Diamond Select - Marvel Select Action Figure Deadpool
Offered by Wi-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect but it is a marvel select, 27 Sep 2013
I dont have a lot of bad things to say about this figure, it looks very nice, its nicely sculpted and the base looks great, but with the base and the figure Ive found its difficult to stand him up properly, especially on a base with one peg and bent up at one corner. The base doesnt lay perfectly flat and the articulation is limited when it comes to his feet which could have helped him stand. Unfortunately posing Deadpool is limited, your gonna have him doing any high kicks but it is a marvel select so ofcourse articulation is limited and therefore the posability is limited. It was a shame with one accessary, the assault rifle can't be fully utilised because of the posability, your gonna get him hold it with two hands, not very well at least.

Even by saying that this figure is still very nice to display and looks very nice amongst other marvel selects, though you will find he is a bit taller than he should but that isnt a huge loss, it just depends who you display him with, such the Red Hulk which he more than looks just fine next to him :) but I am still very happy with my purchase :)

Marvel Select Incredible Hulk Action Figure
Marvel Select Incredible Hulk Action Figure
Offered by Infinity & Beyond

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Incredible Hulk figures, 10 July 2013
I truly adore this figure, it captures the true essence of the incredible Hulk with the enormous size of the figure, the attention to detail and paint work on the figure, from the head sculpt to the torn up purple trousers. The poseablility is a bit limited particularly when it comes to the torso, but this does not stop it from being very enjoyable figure to own. As a Hulk fan I am very glad to finally own my figure of him.

I also really appreicated the fast delivery of the Marvel Select Hulk, I needed it to arrive before my birthday but was expecting due to when I ordered it that it would arrive the day after but was surprised to find it estimated to arrive the day before and fulfil that promise arrive on that very day before my birthday, which made me very happy :)

Chaos War: Incredible Hulks (Hulk (Paperback Marvel))
Chaos War: Incredible Hulks (Hulk (Paperback Marvel))
by Greg Pak

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, 9 May 2013
I'd been looking forward to reading this book since I saw the youtube video of Hulks fight with his father Devil Hulk and it was a great read also to see the fight with Zeus was awesome too :) I loved the artwork the most though from Paul Pelletier, just brilliant really worked well with the story.

Hulk: World War Hulk - Warbound
Hulk: World War Hulk - Warbound
by Greg Pak

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Warbound, 9 May 2013
It was great to come back to the Warbound I love how much they had developed since Planet Hulk & World War Hulk...I loved seeing going up against one of Hulks oldest foes the Leader and I love how Meik is turning into a proper villian since World War Hulk...Need to read Aftersmash because it was clear things had happened between then now, but a great read :)

Iowa - 10th Anniversary Edition (DVD Included)
Iowa - 10th Anniversary Edition (DVD Included)

5.0 out of 5 stars I had to own it, 17 Mar 2013
Slipknot are my all time favourite Band, so when the 10th anniversary edition of this albumk came out I had to own it, enough said, it is an amazing album showing the band at there best :)

Fake History
Fake History

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Fake History (MP3 Download)
A great album from start to finished, great album to listen to if your new to the Band definately them at there best, if this isnt there best then my God I need to know what is cuz I love this album :)

The Pride
The Pride

5.0 out of 5 stars great new album, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Pride (MP3 Download)
this followed my previous purchase of Phoenix Best of Inme, I got it after seeing the band live in my hometown, it was again was a great purchase of a great album :)

Phoenix The Best Of
Phoenix The Best Of

5.0 out of 5 stars great Best of, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Phoenix The Best Of (MP3 Download)
I bought this not long after seeing the Band live in my home town and they were awesome then, was so great to be listening to them on my ipod when ever I wanted.

great album for someone whose new to the band and wants to get a sense what they sound like across all there albums before there latest album 'the Pride' which I also recommend :)

Page: 1 | 2