Profile for Miss Gemma J. Howden > Reviews

Content by Miss Gemma J. ...

Miss Gemma J. Howden

Page: 1 | 2
Universal Language
Universal Language

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Album, full of great tunes, 30 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Universal Language (Audio CD)
Brilliant Album, full of great tunes. Perfect for cursing around in the car, or as background music to daily activities.

I Don't Usually Like MC's but?
I Don't Usually Like MC's but?

5.0 out of 5 stars with brilliantly catchy lyrics from a truly talented MC, 30 Mar. 2015
Loving the beats on this one, with brilliantly catchy lyrics from a truly talented MC. This is the first DRS album I've purchased and it's well worth the cost. If you like D&B I don't see how you can't enjoy this album.

Lazers Not Included
Lazers Not Included

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Lazers Not Included (Audio CD)
One of my favourite albums of last year, no matter how many times I've listened it still gets my foot tapping.

Erica's Big Day
Erica's Big Day

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Erica's Big Day (Kindle Edition)
This has got to be one of my favourite Gavin McClain stories. I couldn't put the book down and have actually read it more than once. If you think that the other Gavin stories are hot and wickedly naughty, then just wait until you've read this one. Brilliant writing from my favourite author.

Career Move
Career Move

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly Hot!!, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Career Move (Kindle Edition)
If you thought a certain trilogy of books had a dominant, sexy protagonist that stole your attention and desires, then you need to read this book. Mr Grey has nothing on Gavin McClain. A super powerful, dirty and some might say arrogant male that should leave me outraged, actually captures me with his wicked ways. A true look into the power a man can have on a woman's desires.

Superb writing, which left me wanting to read more. One of my favourite reads in a long time.

Love Death Immortality
Love Death Immortality
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Long awaited..., 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Love Death Immortality (Audio CD)
...But so worth the wait. I've listened to this album on repeat since it arrived. There isn't a single bad track and the more I listen the better it gets. With the unmistakable sound of The Glitch Mob, if you liked Drink the Sea, then you'll love this faster paced new album.

Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories
Lush Erotica, an Anthology of Award Winning Sex Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant collection of naughty, fun, reading, 21 Feb. 2014
Usually with a book of mixed authors I tend to find there might be one, or two stories that aren't really to my liking, but not with this book. Each author has there own unique style, but I'd be hard pressed to tell you which one I liked the most, as they were all fantastically hot reads.
This book perfectly showcases the high quality and huge talent from the authors at Lush. I struggled to put the book down until I read every last story, and then found I was disappointed I'd finished.
I highly recommend this book and for me it was an easy Five stars.

Dangerous Games
Dangerous Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Read, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Dangerous Games (Kindle Edition)
This is a super hot story, that keeps you guessing along with the character. I can always tell a great story when I am disappointed to have reached the end and want more, this is true for this story. Brilliant Writing, with really arousing and detailed scenes. I would highly recommend this book.

Naked Journey
Naked Journey

5.0 out of 5 stars Not enough superlatives to describe how good..., 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Naked Journey (Kindle Edition)
A really beautiful read that kept me captivated through-out. I love this authors ability to transport me to the world of the character, and what characters they are. A gorgeous story that is exceptionally hot and arousing. I would highly recommend this book to anyone.

Drink The Sea
Drink The Sea

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Drink The Sea (MP3 Download)
This album has easily made my favourite list. It's one of those albums that no matter how many times I listen to it, it never gets old. There is always something new that I hear in the music, which only makes me appreciate the songs even more.

Page: 1 | 2