Profile for Trilby Bee > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Catit Tiger Design Patterned Scratching Board with Catnip, Lounge
Catit Tiger Design Patterned Scratching Board with Catnip, Lounge

2.0 out of 5 stars Cats thought it was a lavatory., 9 Aug 2014
Cats first of all thought it was a bed of some sort, then decided it was a lavatory. I found this odd as my cats love to use the Amazon boxes for scratching!
Waste of money...cheap enough.

Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre
Pettex Pampuss Woodbase Cat Litter 30 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good product, good price and delivered to the door...as good as it gets really, 9 Aug 2014
Good product, excellent price.

Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Felix As Good as it Looks Favourites Selection in Jelly '44 x 100 g Pouches'
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love this, but price has gone up and Amazon Prime not available, 9 Aug 2014
Cats love this, really good price but recently informed that no longer available for Amazon Prime....so will go to supermarket for it.

Effipro Spot On Flea Treatment For Cats (4)
Effipro Spot On Flea Treatment For Cats (4)
Offered by VetePet

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and efficient, good product., 9 Aug 2014
Quick and reliable.Good service, good product.

Fresh Doubt (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thriller series Book 1)
Fresh Doubt (Ingrid Skyberg FBI Thriller series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good and entertaining book to read., 9 Aug 2014
I enjoyed this book a lot, with some I give up half way through...the only thing I thought was that the ending was a bit lacking...maybe it will be continued?

Clean-n-Tidy Adult Everyday Cat Litter, 15 Kg
Clean-n-Tidy Adult Everyday Cat Litter, 15 Kg

3.0 out of 5 stars The cats really like this, it does a good job...but it's heavy stuff, 28 July 2014
Well. I have to admit that the cats love this litter and use it in preference to a tray with wood-based litter. And yes it does the job well. My problem with it is that when you have 10cm of this in a large tray it seriously weighs a ton, even just trying to tilt it. This is very heavy litter...but saying that, if I were a giant I might be happy with it. The cats do seem very taken with it though!!

Harringtons Complete Cat Rich in Salmon with Rice 500 g (Pack of 8)
Harringtons Complete Cat Rich in Salmon with Rice 500 g (Pack of 8)
Offered by Pet Supplies Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cats All Love This, 27 Jun 2014
All mine love this, even the ones who normally don't eat dry food...however, I should add that they are not ALL so keen on the chicken, don't ask me why. It's a sensible price too if you are feeding several cats!

Seraquin 800mg a Nutritional Joint Supplement for Small Dogs and Cats
Seraquin 800mg a Nutritional Joint Supplement for Small Dogs and Cats
Offered by Mr Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product For Cats With Stiff Joints, 15 Jun 2014
My oldest cat Calvin is 17 and had become gradually stiffer in his hind legs. Although not in any pain, he had really stopped walking more than he had to and would spend most of his time sunbathng on the table. He has been taking these for a month, is now just on two a day and the improvement is very marked. He's actually started to follow me round the house again and today ventured out for the first time in a year or more!! The great thing about these is that they can be given to cats who are on medication, there are no known side effects...my vet had told me that she could not treat the arthritis because of the other meds he was on. Great product and well worth a try!!

Animals and the Afterlife: True Stories of Our Best Friends' Journey Beyond Death

2.0 out of 5 stars Got Bored halfway Through This Book, 28 May 2014
I had heard so much about this book on a pet forum, I couldn't wait to get it on Kindle...what a disappointment. Story after story, all much the same, nothing factual at all. All these ''experiences'' could have been wishful thinking on the part of the bereaved owners.

Derma V10 Younger Derma Serum Anti Wrinkle 30ml
Derma V10 Younger Derma Serum Anti Wrinkle 30ml
Offered by Nutwell Medical Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars This is The Best Cream Ever, 28 May 2014
This is lovely and light...no need to rub it in. ..and guess what? I found more in a Poundland (obviously selling off as they had changed the packaging or something).

Page: 1 | 2 | 3