Profile for Mrs. Catherine J. Cox > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Catherine...

Mrs. Catherine J. Cox

Page: 1 | 2
WMA Sunglasses Glasses Sports Band Strap Cord Chain
WMA Sunglasses Glasses Sports Band Strap Cord Chain
Offered by Liroyal

5.0 out of 5 stars Strap Band, 13 May 2013
Found this band to be so soft and comfortable when wearing it, also easily adjustable. I wear prescription sunglasses for canoeing and obviously do not want to lose them. (The cost!!) I have had this band on with the glasses under a hat and it does not move. You will not notice you are wearing it. The price is really good value for the item. I thoroughly recommend this to anyone.

Concise World Atlas (DK Atlases)
Concise World Atlas (DK Atlases)
by Kindersley Dorling

5.0 out of 5 stars Atlas, 15 Jun. 2012
My Dad absolutely loved this book for his birthday. The previous atlas he owned was dated 1967 (so slightly out of date!!) He loves looking at all the information about the various areas as well as the maps. My Mum also bought him a globe to go with the book so he is in 7th heaven. This particular book is excellent value for money and contains more detailed information than other atlases that I looked at.

Michael Hurd: Jonah-Man Jazz
Michael Hurd: Jonah-Man Jazz
by Michael Hurd

5.0 out of 5 stars Jonah Man Jazz, 15 Jun. 2012
Jonah Man Jazz was on of the best concerts I did as a teenager, so when the primary school I work at decided to put it on I jumped at the chance to take part. The booklet is very good value for money and very concise.

Sensory Jump Beans Liquid Timers
Sensory Jump Beans Liquid Timers
Offered by tink n stink

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid timers, 13 Jun. 2012
I bought these timers for use at school to go with other sets. The children absolutely love them.They are bright, eye-catching and very durable(important with nursery age children). One of the children accidently knocked one off the table but it survived intact. The children find them easy to look at and love the bubble patterns. One of the children actually fell asleep watching them! These are well worth the money.

Deep Deep Down
Deep Deep Down

5.0 out of 5 stars Music, 1 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Deep Deep Down (MP3 Download)
Loved the series and rejoiced when I found the sound track. A wonderful and moving song. I enjoy singin along with the track.

William & Catherine: The Royal Wedding Album (ITV News)
William & Catherine: The Royal Wedding Album (ITV News)
by Ian Lloyd

5.0 out of 5 stars Royal Wedding, 1 Oct. 2011
LOVE this book. Brought back watching the wedding on the day. Fantastic pictures and well written. Have read it again and again. Would recommend this a worthy momento of the wedding.

6 Gold Round Paper Doilies 10.5" Diameter
6 Gold Round Paper Doilies 10.5" Diameter

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold doilies, 2 Jun. 2011
Fantastic. Good value for money. Mum uses them for card making, unable to get them anywhere else at such a reasonable price. Thank You

Neo G MEDICAL GRADE OPEN PATELLA KNEE SUPPORT 'breathable design'
Neo G MEDICAL GRADE OPEN PATELLA KNEE SUPPORT 'breathable design'
Offered by Online Sports Support Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo-G Open patella Knee Support, 30 Dec. 2009
My husband and I have an indoor rower, which is excellent in bad weather,but I found doing large distances i.e. 30,000 meters plus in one session it was playing havoc with the knee on right leg.(Sight of previous operation). As I intended to do a marathon on said rower (42195m) which has to be done in one sitting to register it, I obviously needed some good support. I wanted one which did not cut off the circulation,was adjustable and comfortable as well. (Not much to ask!) I looked at a variety of supports and read up reviews and the Neo-G seemed to fit the bill. When it arrived I was very impressed. It did everything it said on the packet. I didn't notice I had it on and it saved the knee a lot of stress. I completed the marathon in 3hours 18 mins and was still able to stand and walk afterwards in a normal fashion. I also used the support again when I wanted to get to my 1,000 000 meters and had 36,000 to go. I would thoroughly recommend this and any other Neo-G products to anyone looking for a decent and reasonably priced support. In fact my husband is going to purchase one of the wrist supports.
Thank you for a superb product.
A++++++++++++++++
Catherine Cox

Corridors of Death
Corridors of Death
by Ruth Dudley Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars corridors of Death, 28 July 2009
This review is from: Corridors of Death (Paperback)
Another wicked poke at the establishment. Very witty and acerbic, but enjoyable read, particularly Robert Amiss, pooley and Milton. I do have all Ruth Dudley-Edwards books and will not part with them.

MAXWELL'S POINT (Peter Maxwell 12)
MAXWELL'S POINT (Peter Maxwell 12)
by MJ Trow

5.0 out of 5 stars Maxwells Point, 28 July 2009
I think this is one of the best Mad Max books so far. As well as Max's school life I can relate to Metternich the delinquent cat, as I own one too. All of the Max books are enjoyable and compulsive reads.

Page: 1 | 2