Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now
Profile for J. Sharp > Reviews

Content by J. Sharp

J. Sharp (Swansea)

Page: 1 | 2
Haarp
Haarp

5.0 out of 5 stars good intro to power and glory of Muse, 14 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Haarp (MP3 Download)
I started listening to Muse on the back of hearing Bliss on a body boarding video (Brushed Aside). I was looking for a best of compilation, ad an intro. But this is brilliant, exhilarating, I listen to it at work regardless how miserable the weather, I have a huge grin on my face.

BT Multiport Broadband Extender 500 Add-on, Passthrough Powerline Adapter
BT Multiport Broadband Extender 500 Add-on, Passthrough Powerline Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the box, 29 April 2014
cannot understand some complaints here "does not improve my signal" - it is an extender, not a booster. We had it out of the box, plugged in, and running in about 5 mins, and it worked with our Youview too (although tbh as mentioned in another review this is not recommended). My only gripe is it's an expensive replacement for a long Ethernet cable - if in the same room I wouldn't bother.

Mens Grafters Leather Dealer Boots Dark Brown size 12 UK
Mens Grafters Leather Dealer Boots Dark Brown size 12 UK
Offered by Shoesbyclaire

4.0 out of 5 stars good looking, but needs soul cushioning, 23 April 2014
the first thing my friend said was "new docMartins", because the soul looks like the Airware, however it is not air-cushion. The fit is roomy, and the soul is not particularly comfy or cushioned. However, I bought a pair of foam inserts for £1, and solved both the comfort and fit problem. They look great, very smart, and I feel they are good value. Only had them a couple of weeks so can't comment on longevity, but the overall impression is I am very happy with them and would probably buy another pair.

Battle Born
Battle Born

3.0 out of 5 stars classic Killers but with fillers ; aka Killers done to death, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Battle Born (MP3 Download)
I love the Killers. I love 3 or 4 tracks on this album. But by the time I get to the end, I feel let down. The track order starts enthusiastically but then gets slower and s l o w e r . . until by the last, it is limping like a car on a desert highway with a blown radiator.
But at this price still worth having.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic value and, 31 Jan. 2013
I am wearing this watch as I type, it's still going strong in 2013. Worn every day in my outdoor manual labour job, and every time I go surfing, never misses a beat. The strap has worn and is now held together by a zip tie (too tight to buy a new one!) and the detail on the bezel has been scratched off due to my abuse, but it keeps on ticking. The only negative is that the illumination lights up the analog dial, and because the LCD screen is recessed, it is in shadow, making it hard to read at night. But otherwise it's a brilliant bit of kit for anyone into their sufing or fishing when having a knowledge of the tide is essential. That said, the tide graph is only an "indicator" to the nearest 2 hrs.

Bom Bom (Radio Edit)
Bom Bom (Radio Edit)

1.0 out of 5 stars bomb bomb the bom bom, 31 Jan. 2013
aaarghhh - an advert on why Amazon MUST stop the one-click sales of mp3!!! I was browsing on my smart phone and accidently brushed the "buy" tab, and before I could hit the back button, I was the annoyed owner of one of the most annoying songs EVER! It was deleted, but still cost me .89p - I suppose I should be grateful it wasn't the EP or album...

Top Cards Pit
Top Cards Pit
Offered by Smart Games Online

5.0 out of 5 stars loud frantic family fun!, 31 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Top Cards Pit (Toy)
basically updated "happy families", where you bid outloud in a free for all, trying to accumulate the cards you need to make a comlete set. Simple but raucous and will get the neighbours banging on the wall in no time - so simple any age from about 5 can play.

Complete Romanian: Teach Yourself (Audio Support)
Complete Romanian: Teach Yourself (Audio Support)
by Dennis Deletant
Edition: Audio CD

2.0 out of 5 stars you no buy this book is rubbish okay., 31 Jan. 2013
very poor text book that does not build a basic foundation before throwinf you in the deep end. The cd lessons are illogical - the english/ropmanian phrases are said back to front, so you hear Romanian first, then the English meaning. This is counter-intuitive; eg the Romanian for "how far is the nuclear shelter" and then the english. And then immediatley follows another Romanian phrase, so since 99.9% of language course tell you what you are about to learn first, you get very confused. Also they sell the book and cd separate which is a fiddle.

Mylo Xyloto
Mylo Xyloto

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 good tracks that you've allready heard a Mylion Xylion times on radio, 31 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Mylo Xyloto (MP3 Download)
It's okay. Well you will have heard all the best tracks a xyllion times on radio allready, and the stuff they don't play there is a reason for it - too dreary.

The Cooking Vinyl Sampler 2013
The Cooking Vinyl Sampler 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars too many cooks spoil the vinyl, 31 Jan. 2013
well no wonder it was free, so cant complain, only one track on this I kept, Bassline. Rest have been put in the food scraps bin.

Page: 1 | 2