ARRAY(0xa51ee96c)

Lamaze Captain Calamari Teething Mitt
Lamaze Captain Calamari Teething Mitt
Price: 4.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but too small as scratch mitt, 4 Jan 2014
Scratch mitt was too small to fit my 6m old. Seller responded immediately to say I can get a refund but we've kept it (too busy leading up to Xmas). Daughter now plays with it like any other toy and we will use it as a finger puppet.

Origami Sticky Notes (by Suck UK)
Origami Sticky Notes (by Suck UK)
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for all ages, 4 Jan 2014
Great idea for home or office. Had some for Christmas last year. Liked them so much that I've bought it as a stocking filler for friends.

Top Dad New T-Shirt (Large, Black)
Top Dad New T-Shirt (Large, Black)
Offered by Rinsed
Price: 11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice t-shirt, 14 Jun 2013
Decent quality t-shirt and print is as seen on website. I picked size 'large' for my husband but this was huge. I would suggest contacting the seller to find out dimension before buying. Should've gone for a medium.

Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream 40ml
Price: 6.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 14 Jun 2013
This definitely helped when I was sore. Doesn't seem to bother my daughter when feeding afterwards. Would recommend this product.

Peppa Pig Giant Snakes & Ladders Game
Peppa Pig Giant Snakes & Ladders Game
Price: 7.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for 2-year old, 14 Jun 2013
This snakes and ladders says 3+, but my friend's 2-year old son loved playing with the Peppa Pig counters and die, and they managed to play the game, obviously with help from mum. Overall, I would recommend this.

Cooksmart Boys Chef Set (monsters), 12 Piece
Cooksmart Boys Chef Set (monsters), 12 Piece
Price: 12.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for a 3-year old, 14 Jun 2013
This was a present for my friend's 3-year old son. They seemed pleased with it and happy it's a boy design.

iGadgitz Spiral Purple Durable Crystal Gel Skin (Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU) Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 2nd & New 3rd Gen 8gb, 16gb, 32gb & 64gb + Screen Protector
Offered by iGadgitz
Price: 3.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Good comms from seller. Case as described, 12 Jun 2013
Good comms from seller regarding postage.
iPod case is nicer than expected. It fits my iPod touch 3G. (This iPod doesn't have a camera). Would recommend this case.

Orchard Toys Tell The Time
Orchard Toys Tell The Time
Price: 5.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter learnt to tell the time in half an hour. :), 18 Jan 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Orchard Toys Tell The Time (Toy)
Bought this about a year ago but only started to use it/play with it about 4 months ago, with my then 4-year old daughter. It taught her to tell the time.

In addition to this, we also bought an educational clock.

Game itself is good, to teach children the idea of board games, taking turns.

Would recommend.

Character World Dora Rainbow Hooded Poncho
Character World Dora Rainbow Hooded Poncho
Offered by Character Linens
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect poncho for swimming, 18 Jan 2012
I've had this for a while now but I would recommend this poncho. Daughter has used it countless times and the colours are still looking good.

Daughter likes both sides of the picture and sometimes put it on back-to-front to get the picture she wants.

Ideal poncho.

Wenger WA-7712-02 Flora Ladies Single Laptop Shoulder Bag
Wenger WA-7712-02 Flora Ladies Single Laptop Shoulder Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect ladies' laptop bag, 18 Jan 2012
Initially, I was a little disappointed with this purchase as I made my own assumptions that this was a leather(-looking) laptop bag but it's actually made from some tough fabric material. However, once I had accepted it's not leather (price of this is a giveaway really!), I've enjoyed using the bag. I was only going to use it for external meetings but I now use it for work every day.

It's big enough for my laptop and some paperwork. It comes with a detachable accessories bag, which is equally practical as a make-up bag or computer accessories such as memory sticks or a small camera. There's usually space for my purse.

I like the stylish look of it with subtle pink stitching that keeps it looking professional.

Would recommend.