Profile for Ms. E. A. Nicholson > Reviews

Content by Ms. E. A. Nich...

Ms. E. A. Nicholson "Bag Lady" (Dumfries)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The Dastardly Book for Dogs
The Dastardly Book for Dogs
by Rex

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!, 30 Oct. 2012
I found the same book at a car boot and then had to buy another for my daughter.
Perfect gift for dog lovers. The author gets right into our doggies brains!

Homeopet Leaks No More
Homeopet Leaks No More
Offered by Vetimed

5.0 out of 5 stars How does it work?!, 30 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Homeopet Leaks No More (Misc.)
My vet said this couldn't possibly work because it's not scientifically proven medicine.
But it does! I looked up all the individual ingredients and they all have an effect on the bladder. The fact is we have the odd drip now (approx once every 3 weeks, instead of every day) It's also a lot cheaper than prescription medication and has no side effects.

Easy to Make Dolls' House Accessories
Easy to Make Dolls' House Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Dolls house book!, 30 Oct. 2012
I now have all three books in this series. You really can't get any better. It's not just all pictures it's actual practical instruction on how to make loads of things from lamps, books and kitchen equipment to lovely furniture.

Making Period Dolls' House Accessories (Master Craftsmen)
Making Period Dolls' House Accessories (Master Craftsmen)

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Must have' Dollshouse book!, 30 Oct. 2012
If you're a dollshouse enthusiast you must buy this book, (and the other 2). Fantastic!
Shows how to make furniture and accessories from everyday items that most people have lying about in drawers.

Dolls' House Accessories, Fixtures and Fittings
Dolls' House Accessories, Fixtures and Fittings

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Must have' dollshouse book', 30 Oct. 2012
You can't get a better set of books (there are 2 others) to give you advice, ideas and practical instruction on how to make dolls house furniture and fabulous accessories.Buy it!

Freud's Blind Spot: 23 Original Essays on Cherished, Estranged, Lost, Hurtful, Hopeful, Complicated Siblings
by Elisa Albert

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 30 Oct. 2012
I think I was looking for answers to my own adult kids' relationship problems but the accounts of brother/sisterhood were all 'nice' and don't really touch on many problematic relationships.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars quality dolls house furniture, 30 Oct. 2012
A lovely wee corner cupboard, very well made. I wouldn't say it is a toy as such but more for serious dolls house folk or bigger children

Memories for My Grandchild: A Grandmother's Keepsake Journal
Memories for My Grandchild: A Grandmother's Keepsake Journal
by Lena Tabori

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Keepsake, 30 Oct. 2012
This is a beautifully illustrated keepsake which I intend to fill with interesting family history for my baby Granddaughter to read when she's older. There are pages to fill in about my parents, my childhood, myself as a mother and about her own mother. The only thing that I find slightly disappointing is that because it is a US publication many of the words are American eg 'Mom' 'quart' instead of pint,and spellings are different as in traveled and color. But in this day and age kids will be familiar with such things anyway.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Midgy relief on the market!, 30 July 2012
I've heard about Avon Skin So Soft as a midge repellant over the years but never tried it. I wish I had! It keeps the little blighters at bay and stops me being eaten alive. And no wonder - I got it on my lips and it made my coffee taste horrible. The midges must hate it but I love it and wouldn't waste my money on anything else now.

Fish4Dogs SOS Salmon Oil 500 ml
Fish4Dogs SOS Salmon Oil 500 ml
Offered by Pet-Bliss - Delivering WORLDWIDE

3.0 out of 5 stars Salmon Oil made my dog pee!, 30 July 2012
I don't know whether this oil would have been good for my dog's joints or not because I had to stop giving it to her. Every time I added to her food it made her dribble pee all over the place. The vet said to carry out an experiment at home and leave it out for a few days at a time. Each time I've added to her food she dribbles the next day.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6