Profile for Mouse > Reviews

Content by Mouse

Mouse (Isle of Wight)

Duronic SP400 (Silver/Chrome) Smart-Pointer 2.4Ghz RF Wireless Presenter with Mouse Function and Laser Pointer + 2 Years Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up and use as a slide advancer, 23 Jun. 2015
Has loaded and worked in three different systems so far. The mouse part is not as easy to use as I had hopes, seems cumbersome, but perhaps I need to practice more. I have had to set any media to start automatically in a slide so then do not need the mouse. The pouch is a useful size. I take the batteries out when not in use and there is room to store them, two flash drives and some business cards, could get another drive in as well I suspect. The laser light does not show up when using a touch screen for a presentation.

Clover 6 mm x 10 m Quick Bias Tape, Black
Clover 6 mm x 10 m Quick Bias Tape, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, 22 Jun. 2015
Works a treat for decorative quilting work. Easy to use

Crochet Your Own Dolls & Accessories
Crochet Your Own Dolls & Accessories
by Sally Byrne

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a project for in front of the telly, ..., 22 Jun. 2015
Not a project for in front of the telly, need to keep know where one is in the pattern. But have used the basic pattern to make an RNLI shore crew member which turned out very well. Now working on a inshore lifeboat crew member.

Nintendo Wii U 32GB Premium Pack - Black
Nintendo Wii U 32GB Premium Pack - Black
Offered by Medialand4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying this having used the wii fit for a couple ..., 21 Mar. 2015
Enjoying this having used the wii fit for a couple of years. New activities keep me focused on getting some exercise most days.

Estone® DIY Knitting Accessories Supply Magic Weaving Knit Basic Tools Case Box Set
Offered by from1world(ship from china)

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy set to have in knitting or crochet bag, 21 Mar. 2015
A huge variety of tools in the package, some I have no idea what they are for, but having said that, great value for money and many useful tools all in a compact box.

Quilt Improv: Incredible quilts from everyday inspirations
Quilt Improv: Incredible quilts from everyday inspirations
by Lucie Summers

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to start sewing, 24 Jan. 2014
Lots of nice ideas, the light grey text does make it a little more difficult to see and I need good light for it! The way the instructions are laid out make it a pleasure to follow and not a boring list of instructions. Some experience in sewing is required but if a newbie it shows where one might want to get to!

I'm a Big Brother
I'm a Big Brother
by Joanna Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 24 Jan. 2014
This review is from: I'm a Big Brother (Hardcover)
This is a wonderful book. Whilst I understand comments re Americanisms in our world of many USA TV programs and international travel, they are not words unknown to the British public.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple iPad mini - Crevasse
OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple iPad mini - Crevasse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Jan. 2014
This type of cover does make the iPad more bulky, but I just love it. Protects the iPad when using in the kitchen as my recipe book, and the various ways one can set the stand ensures it is at the right angle for reading. Can reduce the weight by leaving the stand part off which I tend to do if taking the IPad in my purse and only going shopping.

Sebastian Thorn - The Complete Collection And Other Stories
Sebastian Thorn - The Complete Collection And Other Stories

4.0 out of 5 stars Introduced via Audio books, 17 May 2012
I first came accross Andrew Evelyn's work via audio podcasts. The stories were captivating enough to look forward to the next chapter being published. I find the characters to be witty and enjoy the dialogs. I have yet to read the stories, but if they read as well as they narrate, they are certainly worth buying.