Profile for K. Wallace > Reviews

Content by K. Wallace

K. Wallace "knightkaiba" (UK)

MediaDevil / PhoneDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector: Crystal Clear (Invisible) - Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS (2 x Screen Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil
Price: 9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product - fab service!, 24 Feb 2010
Ordered a Crystal Clear protector after work on Thursday - got it through the letterbox 9am Friday morning (sweets included - yay!). Instructions were straightforward and once applied is pretty much invisible. Unfortunately I got a speck of dirt on the underside of the protector and tried to remove with my finger - should have read other reviews more closely and would have known you shouldn't touch them. However, it was only on one corner so didn't stop the protector doing its job or looking too bad (I do so want my new iphone to stay pristine and shiny!)
A day or so later, I got a very nice email from PhoneDevil asking if I had received my Magic Screen Protector okay and thanking me for the order. I replied to say I was very impressed with the service and that I'd been a bit heavy-handed applying it but that it looked good apart from that one corner and I'm sure would do its job. The brilliant customer service guy replied to say he was sorry I'd had a problem, gave me a top tip for application - 'I recommend using sellotape in that situation, its very effective...just don't touch the sticky side of the protector as skin cells are pretty stubborn to remove!' - and said that he had sent a replacement in the post. How's that for service?
Brilliant!
PhoneDevil Magic Screen protector: Crystal Clear (invisible) edition - For Apple iPhone 3G & 3GS

Belkin Leather Folio Case  for iPod touch (2nd Generation) - Black
Belkin Leather Folio Case for iPod touch (2nd Generation) - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 9 Jun 2009
I got this case a while ago and i loved it. It looks good and protects your ipod. However, the velcro strap wore down very quickly and now it does not close properly. At first, this didn't bother me as i could still use it, but now it has become extremely annoying and i'm now back on amazon looking for another case.

Futurama - Bender's Game [DVD]
Futurama - Bender's Game [DVD]
Dvd ~ Billy West
Offered by b68solutions
Price: 3.45

2.0 out of 5 stars Still heading downhill..., 29 Dec 2008
The first 4 seasons of Futurama are masterpieces, with originality, plently of wit with a dash of adult humour, good to amazing storylines and most importantly structure. Bender's Game is a far cry from the old Matt Groening magic to put it politely. Infact I couldn't be bothered to watch the last 20 minutes and I couldn't tell you what happened in beginning as it was that unmemorable. Bender's Big Score was decent enough thanks to its classic Futurama plot but since then it all seems to have gone downhill, which is a real shame.