Profile for Mary Sharp > Reviews

Content by Mary Sharp

Mary Sharp "lilliput" (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Homeland - Season 3 [DVD]
Homeland - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Damian Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit slow at the start but fantastic as it got going again, 16 Oct 2014
This review is from: Homeland - Season 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Bit slow at the start but fantastic as it got going again. We were on the edge
of our seats, as usual, when this was on.

Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper/A4 2 x 15sh (1 Plus 1)
Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper/A4 2 x 15sh (1 Plus 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and doesn't go as far as I would have liked but the photographs come out fabulous which is what ..., 16 Oct 2014
Very expensive and doesn't go as far as I would have liked but the photographs come out fabulous which is what I want.

2 Sheets Baby Boy Christening Wrapping Paper & 1 Matching Gift Tag
2 Sheets Baby Boy Christening Wrapping Paper & 1 Matching Gift Tag
Offered by Baby Shower Company Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Sep 2014
Very nice, quite thick paper which looked very good on the presents purchased. Would buy from this Company again.

Christening Day Gift Bag for a Baby Boy or Baby Girl
Christening Day Gift Bag for a Baby Boy or Baby Girl
Offered by Baby Shower Company Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Sep 2014
Lovely for the Christening presents but could have been larger.

Lamaze Activity Spiral
Lamaze Activity Spiral

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little ones., 28 Sep 2014
This one will be going on my Grandsons pram when Father Christmas delivers it. They are beautiful items.

Lamaze Bella The Bunny
Lamaze Bella The Bunny

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Sep 2014
I've bought this for my Grandsons (one each) for Christmas.

Lamaze Mittens the Kitten
Lamaze Mittens the Kitten

5.0 out of 5 stars Again this Lamaze Kitten is beautiful and the touch is great to teach children the ..., 28 Sep 2014
Again this Lamaze Kitten is beautiful and the touch is great to teach children the different textures. I've bought my 2 Grandsons lots of these in different forms and they absolutely love them.

Lamaze Jacques the Peacock
Lamaze Jacques the Peacock

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products for young people., 28 Sep 2014
I bought this for both my Grandsons who were four and six months at the time believing it was a mouse which would go with the cat and didn't realise it was a peacock until I looked at the invoice.

All the Lamaze toys are fabulous and have given great enjoyment to my Grandsons. There are different textures which teaches them all about touch. Great buys and reasonable prices. Don't tell them but I've got some for Father Christmas to give them at Christmas !!!!

Lamaze Snail Activity Playmat
Lamaze Snail Activity Playmat
Offered by BabyToys4you

5.0 out of 5 stars A wow present, 28 Sep 2014
I bought this as my Grandson was approaching four month's. It is a delightful activity playmate and he loves it so much he rolls himself up in it and constantly looks at all the colours and feels the snail and crumples it up etc. He gets lots of fun from it and it's worth every penny.

Noah's Ark Story: See and Say (See & Say)
Noah's Ark Story: See and Say (See & Say)
by Victoria Tebbs
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars It was lovely with the story of Noah's Ark and is going with a Noah's Ark present of high quality book ends which are delightful, 8 Sep 2014
A small hard backed book for a tiny child. It was lovely with the story of Noah's Ark and is going with a Noah's Ark present of high quality book ends which are delightful and colourful and will look great in my Grandson's bedroom.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8