Profile for Gen > Reviews

Thankyou! Different box though,

Blackbird
Blackbird

5.0 out of 5 stars SWEET JESUS THIS ALBUM ROCKS!, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Blackbird (Audio CD)
I didn't purchase it over Amazon, but I can tell you now that this is an album worth getting, no matter where from. The lazy soul beats mixed with reggae undertones are just superb! There's electro elements in it and it just seriously makes a sweet mix of every kind of sound out there and it does it well!

ear stretching | uv expanders (straight) | 7mm gauge ear stretcher | acrylic - black
Offered by TDi Body Jewellery (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb!, 15 Feb. 2014
Came in just three days and I'm very pleased. I measured it up with my 6mm and 8mm to see if there was a difference and I definitely saw that it gradually got bigger smoothly. A recommendation if you're squeamish about the skipping sizes that seems to be apparent after 6mm, or just have little ears like me. :)
Oh and reasonable P&P.

ear stretching | uv expanders (straight) | 9mm gauge ear stretcher | acrylic - pink
Offered by TDi Body Jewellery (UK Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pierce of equipment!, 15 Feb. 2014
Came in just three days and I'm very pleased. I measured it up with my 8mm and 10mm to see if there was a difference and I definitely saw that it gradually got bigger smoothly. A really funky colour that looks even better in person and turns into this glowing, funky dark UV pink in the dark.

8GB MP3/MP4 Player (4th Gen) with FM Radio (Colours May Vary)
8GB MP3/MP4 Player (4th Gen) with FM Radio (Colours May Vary)
Offered by Maincher

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmm.., 4 Sept. 2013
It's a good product... At first, It's awkward to control. It turns itself off a lot, and when I turn it on it keeps bouncing back to one particular song... I don't know why. Would be great if it came with some kind of manual.

Totoro 15" 15.4" 15.6" inch Notebook Laptop Shoulder Case Sleeve Carrying bag for Apple MacBook Pro 15 15.4 /Dell Inspiron 15R Vostro XPS Alienware M15X /ASUS A55 K55 N56 X54 /Sony E15 S15 EL2/Lenovo ThinkPad E530 /HP Acer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 4 Sept. 2013
Extremely durable, first time I had it out it was raining!! I love the design, from one of my favorite movies, all over, it's comfy as a laptop bag can be, durable and an all round great product! Thanks so much!