Profile for Ktee > Reviews

Honeystore Women's Career Patent Leather Court Shoes Red 5.5 UK
Offered by Honeystore
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars They're so lovely I could cry, 20 July 2014
Lovely, lovely shoes bought for an eighties fancy dress party, worn all the time. They took a tiny bit of time getting to me (about 2 weeks) so if you need them for an occasion, order early, but do order because they ate gorgeous. They also came with free heel grips and gel things to put in the shoe, and a free connect mirror! I love free stuff so it was great. V pleased.

Petticoat Red - Bedspread - 200x200cm
Petticoat Red - Bedspread - 200x200cm
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous country bedroom look., 7 July 2014
I bought the curtains and loved them so much I bought the duvet set and bedspread. Superquick delivery and all items are lovely. Great company and product.

Floral Interlocking Buckle Faux Leather Ruched Stretchy Skinny Waist Belt for Lady
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 4.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny and it broke on first wear, 13 Feb 2014
As above really. i am a size 8 and bought a small, but I really had to stretch it, and the gold bit came away. Not good.

The Forgotten Killer: Rudy Guede and the Murder of Meredith Kercher (Kindle Single)
Price: 1.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Not particulary enlightening, 13 Feb 2014
I have to say I was disapointed in this. From the very first chapter it felt biased. More of a 'I Knew Amanda as a teenager so she didn't do it and I will prove it' theory rather than a dispassionate disection of the facts which is what I wanted. I don't believe that Amanda did it, but if I was on the fence this book would not persuade me of anything. The book seemed to revlove entirley around the lack of phsyical evidence, but didn't really examine any of the prosectors evidence. The discrepency around the timings of phone calls for example, and Amanda's behaviour in the first few days - did she cartwheel in the police station? If yes, why, or was it a lie. I really wanted all the prosecution evidence laid out and an examination of that. What I actually got was someone who obvisouly cares about Amanday gathering evidence that felt just as one sided as the prosecutions. My search for an unbiased look at this case continues.

FUPashRose06AG Lightweight Two Tone Rose Floral Design Pashmina Fringe Scarf / Stole / Wrap - Beige / Brown
Offered by Sakka's
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could keep this for myself, 20 Dec 2012
Gorgeous. Came in super quick time, is a very good price, and feels much more expensive than it is. Which is very good as buying it for a pressie for Mother (here's hoping she doesnt read this....) So nice would like one for myself. The colour looks more gold than brown, which is nice. Would recomend.

Cha Cha Cha Tights
Cha Cha Cha Tights
Offered by Tights Express
Price: 4.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap. I wasn;t very cheerful., 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Cha Cha Cha Tights (Apparel)
They were cheap. They look cheap. Which did not make me cheerful. They look as if an 8 year old has sitched the pattern in, and there is no sparkle. Not my finest purchase ever.

Women Strapless Accordion Pleated Army Green Black Tube Dress S
Women Strapless Accordion Pleated Army Green Black Tube Dress S

3.0 out of 5 stars no way is this a dress, 20 Dec 2012
Hmmmmm, well it is a very good price, obvs, but bought it as I thought it was a dress. However the lining is soooooooooooooooo short, just below your waist, and the material see through, that you would have to wear a petticoat or something underneath to wear it as a dress, unless you actually want everyone to see your unmentionables (I don't own a petticoat, am not an 80 year old woman). It also sticks out oddly at the top if you wear it as a dress. As a skirt it is better, but considering this is a small, there is sooooo much material that in order for it to look right I had to bunch alot of the material round the back, and wear a very wide belt with it. Otherwise is sticks out very strangely around your hips, and makes you look about 40 feet wide. Once I had done this however it looked better, and the colour was nice. If I went back in time in my Delorian though, I wouldn't buy it again.

Versatile Metallic Sparkle all over Sequined Glitter Stretch Boob Bandeau Tube Top Boob Disco Party Dancer Bodice / Hot Bodycon Mini Skirt Clubwear
Offered by The Turkish Emporium
Price: 11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, but small, 20 Dec 2012
This came in very quick time, despite it being close to Christmas, and while it is very cheap, it doesn't look cheap, well made, sequins are a good size, and it is lovely and christmassy and sparkly. I got it in black, not sure what the other colours would look like, but the black is lovely. My boyf also said it was very slimming (which I took to calling me fat, obvs)so result! The only thing I would say is it is TINY! If you wear it as a top it will show your stomach, and I don't see how you could wear it as a skirt, unles you are under 5 foot. I am 5"8, and a size 10, and it is fairly small. I wanted it as a top anyway so that's fine for me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I can;t believe how much I love it., 26 Oct 2012
My old kindle broke, and then I was sad. But then it was my birthday, and so I ordered a Kindle Fire HD with my birthday money, and oh, how I love it. It was dispatched on 24th october, before general release. I got it on the 25th October. It came fully registered and all my old kindle stuff was on my new kindle. It also came with battery so i could use it straight away, like an excited child. It was soo easy to set up (ie I didn't have to set it up) and I have Facebook and my emails, and bought Angry Brids for 63p, just to see what all the fuss is about (not worth it). As always, prompt and effective service from Amazon, and I love it just as much as my Boyf loves his IPad. if not a bit more, because I am a girl and capable of more emotion. The only sad thing is I am at work today and can't play with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars i heart them, I HEART THEM, 23 Oct 2012
I can;t begin to say how much I love these boots. They came when they said they would, were an amazing price, are totally comfy and really warn. I love them. They only go up three quarters of your leg, and are slightly on the snug size, so only the skinniest of jeans or leggings will tuck into them - but they look absolutley great. They have a heel so you feel taller, but they are comfy like flats. I would defo recomend them. The only sad thing is they have sold out of the black ones in my size, otherwise would have been snaffling them too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3