Profile for Wayne > Reviews

Star Wars Mug, Empire Strikes Back in Gift Box
Offered by Life Unearthed
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 13 May 2014
To be fair this was a "2nd option" that I went for, I didn't read the description so not sure if it mentions the graphic on display is only half of the mug with the other being all black with the empire strikes back logo on it. It does what I wanted it to do and holds my coffee, and I look like a proper geek drinking from it, but I don't care!

DC Comics Batman The Joker Boxed Mug
DC Comics Batman The Joker Boxed Mug
Offered by Gilt Edged Promotions Ltd
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Mug, 13 May 2014
Looks great and I love it, wanted a new mug for work after someone broke my mug. Looked at some and decided to get this. Ended up taking it home instead!

Mens Christmas Novelty Socks | UK 4 - 8 EU 37 - 41 (Red with Santa)
Mens Christmas Novelty Socks | UK 4 - 8 EU 37 - 41 (Red with Santa)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 15 Dec 2013
Ordered for secret Santa at work, they arrived really quick (quicker than expected) and look great. The Santa ones and the pixie ones, just awesome!

Lego Heroes Keychain (keyring)- The Hulk
Lego Heroes Keychain (keyring)- The Hulk
Offered by Kids_Activities
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hulk awesome, 3 Nov 2013
This is great, got to replace Palpatine on my door key who was showing signs of wear and tear. I think I prefer this over him!

Scary Clown with Wig Halloween fancy dress costume
Scary Clown with Wig Halloween fancy dress costume

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality, 3 Nov 2013
As the title says, this is absolutely awful, and I wouldn't waste your money. I was sceptical about other reviews believing people were just unlucky when they said how easy it ripped, but honestly it's true. Mine ripped across the chest, then some how down the leg and one of the arms. I couldn't tell you how or why this happened because I was just standing around in it. Just seemed to rip every time I moved.

Also the wig is a bald cap with red hair, so your head sweats loads. If you really just want a one night only costume then this would do. But don't expect it to last beyond that.

260q Pack Of 100 Large Mixed Coloured Professional Modelling Balloons - By Macallen
Offered by Kamay's
Price: 5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Harder than you think!, 12 Oct 2013
Got these for haloween, figured it would add to the scary clown costume if I could do some balloon animals. I almost ruptured a blood vessel in my eye trying to blow one up! You need some serious lung power! They are good as far as I know, although never used any other sort. Came when they said they would and decent price.

Ministry of Sound: XX Twenty Years Volume 2
Ministry of Sound: XX Twenty Years Volume 2
Price: 5.00

2.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 27 Aug 2013
Volume one is far better, I do get a suspicion (without checking) that the majority of the songs are the same but just in differing order from volume 1. If you have volume 1 stick to that, if you are looking at this and don't have volume one, then go buy that instead.

George Foreman 18840 Compact 2 Portion Grill
George Foreman 18840 Compact 2 Portion Grill
Price: 17.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing wrong with supply of product, 27 Aug 2013
I just don't rate the product. It has just 1 setting and seems to burn everything. At least you know it's cooked I suppose.

Bana Kuru Sports Gym/Sweat Towel Black 30cm x 100cm, 500gsm, 100% Cotton
Bana Kuru Sports Gym/Sweat Towel Black 30cm x 100cm, 500gsm, 100% Cotton
Offered by BuyTowels co uk
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 27 Aug 2013
Exactly what it says it does, a bit bigger than a normal gym towel, but still small enough to cart around easily enough.

Sub Sports DUAL Men's Compression Baselayer Sleeveless Top - Large, White
Sub Sports DUAL Men's Compression Baselayer Sleeveless Top - Large, White
Price: 17.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 27 Aug 2013
Sub is a good base layer, having used more expensive ones in the past I find that there really isn't anything to split them apart from price. I'm sure a more serious athlete may be blue to tell the difference, but as someone that spins for 2hrs a week and lifts weights I find this make to be just what I need. The only bad thing is that the decal/logo starts to break apart and come off instantly, but that's purely cosmetic and I wouldn't mark them down for that.

Page: 1 | 2