Profile for JLM > Reviews

Spell of the Highlander
Spell of the Highlander
Price: 2.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Feb 2014
Very good book! ALPHA MALE ALERT!!! Amazing detail and knowledge, some books have to little, some books have to much! This is the perfect middle!

The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland Series Book 2)
The Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland Series Book 2)
Price: 2.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read!!!!!!, 16 Dec 2013
Super hot. Super possessive alpha male! Droooooollliiinnggg!!! Favourite book of all time! I will be re-reading and if you are anything like me aka good old bodice ripper you'll LOVE IT!

Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland Series Book 1)
Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland Series Book 1)
Price: 2.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book, 16 Dec 2013
Well written! I loved it! The second book is still the best in my eyes but this one is still brilliant! Hello hot alpha male! Being on book number 3, downloading as we speak!!! Ahhh exited

Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel
Bared to You: A Crossfire Novel
Price: 2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What on earth!!, 11 Aug 2013
Some bits where good yes... but all in all I think that the hero is a lying cheat, no doubt about it. The fact that she went back to him straight away and they made up or he told her they where going to have sex and she didn't stop him! Really what person would do that! No-one that's who. I deleted this book off my kindle at 80% just kept thinking it would get better. It doesn't he's still a slut up to that point and it annoyed me so much I had to delete it. Nothing like 50 shades. If a man treats you like shit ladies dumb his sorry arse. End of.

The Dark One: Dark Knight
The Dark One: Dark Knight
Price: 4.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put off by the long description! AMAZING!, 16 Jun 2013
Really enjoyed this book, honestly the best book I've read since woodiwiss or johanna lindsey! I usually read short quick historical romances but this was extremely good. I was put off by the length of the description but don't be it's a fantastic book and what an alpha! Phhwwwaaahhh.

A Knight in Shining Armor
A Knight in Shining Armor

5.0 out of 5 stars Adore this book, 12 April 2013
One of my all time favourites, I love Jude's books. Brilliant plot and made me cry (which is a hard thing to achieve) well done 10/10

Midnight Lover
Midnight Lover
Price: 1.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: Midnight Lover (Kindle Edition)
What an amazing book, just enough romance, got to love a bad boy! Want to know if she's made any more books like this because I would love to read them! Hello hot alpha male! And I don't take any crap female!

When Passion Rules
When Passion Rules
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 15 Mar 2013
Really good book but I'm left wondering about the little orphan boy Henry... but I'm glad it all came together !

A Viking's Love
A Viking's Love
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: A Viking's Love (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book! Going to check if there's any sequels! Hope there's one about Meghan and another about storm

Poison Study
Poison Study

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Poison Study (Kindle Edition)
Have read this book loads! Hoping her other books are just as good! Recommended to all my friends! 10/10 Snyder

Page: 1 | 2