Profile for Sara Marlow > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Fly London Yuna, Women's Wedge Court Shoes, Navy, 3 UK
Fly London Yuna, Women's Wedge Court Shoes, Navy, 3 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars That glass sliper/Cinderella moment., 2 Jun. 2015
What can I say? I'm in love, beautiful sandals, perfect fit, so comfortable you don't know you're wearing them. Look divine on. Top quality product, excellent and speedy service. Very happy.

Faith in Nature 50ml Aloe Vera and Chamomile Roll On Deodorant Refill
Faith in Nature 50ml Aloe Vera and Chamomile Roll On Deodorant Refill

4.0 out of 5 stars This works quite well unless I'm having a really bad 'menopausal sweats day', 1 April 2015
I was never particularly bothered by underarm odour until I reached a certain age! I have a health condition which means that loading my skin, and therefore my system, with nasty chemicals really isn't an option. This works quite well unless I'm having a really bad 'menopausal sweats day'. It is gentle on my exceptionally sensitive skin and it keeps me mostly sweet smelling for the day. There are times when I wish for something stronger but this is usually instigated by outrageous hormones, generally this does the trick. I like that you can order just the refil and screw it into the roll on ball. Would definitely recommend.

Floral Lace Scoop Neck Sleeveless Slimming Knee Bodycon Mini Dress Black L
Floral Lace Scoop Neck Sleeveless Slimming Knee Bodycon Mini Dress Black L
Offered by Happyunion

1.0 out of 5 stars laughably appalling!, 14 Jan. 2015
What can I say - this item left me speechless. I ordered the largest size for my ample daughter, when it came it was figure hugging on me - I am a petite size 8! The quality was horrendous; the satin looking panel at the front is actually fabric embossed with some sort of PVC, not very giving let alone stretchy and looks and feels so tacky - I think a bin liner would have looked classy in comparison. The actual fabric of the rest of the dress was, if possible, even more shockingly awful. It was of a thin type of sports shirt material, the sort of thing American football or basketball shirts are made of ..... only thinner! I cannot conceive of anyone who buys this product actually wearing it out. Shameful. Don't waste your money. I wish that Amazon had some way of flagging up at first glance where the products they sell on their site come from. This was from China, a long way for a terrible bit of tat that went straight in the bin. The eco footprint is what horrifies me most.

The Origins of the Irish
The Origins of the Irish
by J.P. Mallory

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the "Uncorrected book proof", 13 Oct. 2014
An interesting, well written and engaging read. The authors sense of humour comes through in the writing without ever distracting from the text or becoming a personal vignette. I found the content gripping. My only issue is that when it arrived it the cover was emblazoned with "Uncorrected book proof" which was a little disconcerting. I have no intention at present to quote from it in any academic papers but should I have wished to do so I would not have been able. If I had bought this for any other reason than personal interest this purchase would have been a waste of money.

Womens Ladies Plain Off Shoulder Stretch Bodycon Bardot Long Pencil Midi Dress - TEAL - UK 8/10 (S/M) - (95% Viscose, 5% Elastane)

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful and very comfy!, 13 Oct. 2014
Lovely colour, excellent fit, not too tight. I am a size 8 -10 and this falls perfectly without clinging in the wrong places. It comes to mid calf length (I am 5 foot 1 tall) and is exceptionally flattering. Would definitely buy more.

Saxon Revenge (Wolf Brethren Book 2)
Saxon Revenge (Wolf Brethren Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommended., 15 July 2014
I bought the kindle version of this book and aside from the spelling mistakes (terrible proof reading!) and the occasional use of an old English place name in a pre English Briton, this book was fast paced and enjoyable. Definitely recommended.

Glamour Empire Women's Short Sleeves Summer Jersey Pleated Circle Dress 108 (UK 8/10, Blue Grey)
Offered by Glamour Empire Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection, 15 July 2014
This dress is beautiful. A perfect fit, flattering and easy to wear. So lovely I bought two of them.

The Lost King: Resistance
The Lost King: Resistance

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping, 28 May 2014
Started this book with no real expectation and suddenly found myself turning the last page. A gripping read, well written and involving. Would definitely recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2014 1:55 PM BST

Cadmon Druce
Cadmon Druce

5.0 out of 5 stars A real page turner., 12 May 2014
This review is from: Cadmon Druce (Kindle Edition)
A proper adventure book. I absolutely and thoroughly enjoyed every second of this story, couldn't put it down. In all honesty there wasn't a huge plot, no dashing off to the continent or mass battles but I was enthralled; the characters became my friends and I really, really liked them. Would definitely recommend this to anyone - the cover belies the content. Enjoy!

Hereward: End of Days: (Hereward 3)
Hereward: End of Days: (Hereward 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a finale., 3 May 2014
I sear this series got better with each book and the first was pretty amazing. Fast paced, gripping and un-put-downable! I didn't want it to end

Page: 1 | 2