Profile for Terry Bowen > Reviews

Content by Terry Bowen

Terry Bowen "Reading Spiritual, Fantasy and Self Improvement Books!" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
The Awakening (HASEA CHRONICLES Book 1)
The Awakening (HASEA CHRONICLES Book 1)
Price: 2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, really recommend this book!, 4 April 2012
This book was really great! I couldn't put it down, or turn the Kindle off when I was reading it! It's got some great characters, and whilst a bit obvious in some places, I felt that the author really captured England well, and reminded me of my school days too! It also made me cry in a couple of places, as the investment in the characters was really built up and made me care about them when things happened.

Looking forward to the next book already! :)

Hillserpent Academy
Hillserpent Academy
Price: 1.93

2.0 out of 5 stars a bit cheesy but a light read, 7 Mar 2012
dont expect too much but an entertaining read and took no time at all to get through. a bit obvious in places and was quick story, but ok read!

Bear, Otter, and the Kid (Bear, Otter, and the Kid Chronicles Book 1)
Bear, Otter, and the Kid (Bear, Otter, and the Kid Chronicles Book 1)
Price: 4.28

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read!, 15 Oct 2011
I was a little put off by the reviewer who had only read the sample, but I am glad I didnt listen. this was a very fun read full of twists and turns and written in a style that made me want to keep on reading. My only grumble is that it felt like an expansion to the film 'Shelter' but never the less its a great book!

One Less Stiff at the Funeral (Petit Morts Book 8)
One Less Stiff at the Funeral (Petit Morts Book 8)
Price: 1.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable Read, 14 Sep 2011
I brought this as I had already read "Tiger and Devils" and really enjoyed that book. This was fun, light and the twist at the end was enjoyable!

Spirit Inspirations
Spirit Inspirations
by Denise Pilgrim

5.0 out of 5 stars Spirit Inspirations, 7 July 2008
This review is from: Spirit Inspirations (Paperback)
I have read this booked, and brought copies for my friends and family as it has a special feel to it. The words in the book have helped me and others whenever I have needed it. Whether it be for inspiriation that I need, or to hear words that lift my spirit, this book has it all. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a spiritual direction in their life.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2009 12:45 PM GMT

Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards
Wisdom Of Avalon Oracle Cards
by Colette Baron-Reid
Edition: Cards
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Cards, 1 Oct 2007
Im a great fan of Colette, but these cards are amazing. Very accurate and would be great to anyone setting out on their path, as well as those that are used to using varios oracle cards. They are easy to read and have great artwork with them as well.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2009 9:53 PM GMT

Remembering The Future: The Path to Recovering Intuition
Remembering The Future: The Path to Recovering Intuition
by Colette Baron-Reid
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Remember the future... it's easy!, 24 Nov 2006
I've been listening to Colette on Hay House Radio, and her story has always amazed me. Now to read more details into her life, and then for her to turn this round, and help everyone else realise that they can also use that intuative or psychic sense themselves is great. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to reconnect to themselves, but also learn how to help others at the same time!

Page: 1 | 2