Profile for Ernie the cat > Reviews

Content by Ernie the cat

Ernie the cat "flying pink hamster" (Halifax, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
How To Save A Life
How To Save A Life
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars breath taking, 11 Jan. 2008
This review is from: How To Save A Life (Audio CD)
Whenever I get a new album I make the mistake of only sticking to the songs I know and listen to them over and over again. So after listening to 'how to save a life' a trillion times I thought it was about time I checked out the rest of the album. I should have done it sooner, it's brilliant and is now one of my fave albums to listen to in the car. 'She is', 'Over my head' and 'All at once' are pure genius, and of course I still love 'how to save a life'. Really impressed by this album.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 9 Jan. 2008
I nearly cried when my mk3 GHDs stopped working the other day, but they are now long forgotten. I thought the mk3 ones were good but the mk4 ones are amazing. I have shoulder length curly hair which even with the MK3 could take 30 mins to straighten, it took me 15 mins the first time I used these, and my hair was still perfectly straight the following morning, I normally needed to do at least half of my head again. These are brilliant and I don't plan on ever being without them! Not sure how these could ever be bettered - unless they float magically round your head and straighten your hair for you!

Sex and the City: Complete HBO Season 6 [DVD]
Sex and the City: Complete HBO Season 6 [DVD]
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, 28 Dec. 2007
How can this be the end?! It's not fair. I love this show, I love this DVD. I'm not going to moan about the navigation and how many shows were on each disk, as frankly I don't care! Do people really buy DVDs based on how easily they can navigate between shows?! I didn't think so. It's a brilliant series, will bring tears of joy, laughter and sadness. An absolutely brilliant ending. I WANT MORE......

Sex and the City: Complete HBO Season 5 [DVD]
Sex and the City: Complete HBO Season 5 [DVD]
Offered by Love-Your-Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes the best things come in small packages, 28 Dec. 2007
Ok, yes I would have still loved there to be the normal amount of episodes in this series, but I still enjoyed every single one of these. Definitely one of my favourite shows, and seeing Charlotte and Harry falling in love is lovely.

Sex and the City: Complete HBO Season 4 [DVD]
Sex and the City: Complete HBO Season 4 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 28 Dec. 2007
Every season this show just gets better and better. No matter how many times I watch this the break up with Aiden and the birth of Brady still bring a tear to my eye. No matter how many episodes they cram into a series, I always find myself wanting a few more. Possibly one of the most addictive shows on TV.

Sex and the City : Complete HBO Season 3 [DVD]
Sex and the City : Complete HBO Season 3 [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars How do they do it? It just kept getting better, 28 Dec. 2007
A brilliant show, this DVD is a brilliant investment as these episodes can be watched over and over again. I love it, they make you laugh, they make you cry and you can identify with them so many times. This DVD set along with the others has pride of place on the shelf. This is what motivates me to get the ironing board out and tackle the mountain of clothes, as i know i can stand there and laugh along with these fabulous New York ladies, hey who cares if a few clothes get slightly singed along the way!

Sex and the City: The Complete HBO Season 2 [DVD]
Sex and the City: The Complete HBO Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Jessica Parker

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant no matter how many times you watch it, 28 Dec. 2007
Absolutely love it. A brilliant show, with so many brilliant comic moments. The only bad thing was the fact that the episodes seemed to be all mixed up which really confused me, one minute Carrie and Big were split up then together then split up again, eh? Can someone please tell me what order I'm supposed to watch these in?! I'm not going to hold this against them as I adore this programme and will be re-watching these episodes for many many more years.

Friends: Complete Season 3 - New Edition [DVD] [1995]
Friends: Complete Season 3 - New Edition [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by Magic Movies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars They'll always be there for you, 28 Dec. 2007
The newest and final addition to my Friends collection (not quite sure how I ended up purchasing this one last). I haven't seen some of these episodes for years but they still had me in tears of laughter. How can anyone not find episodes such as the Princess Leia fantasy hilarious? And the episodes when Ross and Rachel ARE ON A BREAK (!) absolutely heartbreaking. Another absolutely brilliant series from the show that just kept getting better and better.

Friends: Complete Season 2 [DVD] [1995]
Friends: Complete Season 2 [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston
Offered by lightningdvd

5.0 out of 5 stars They'll always be our best friends!, 28 Dec. 2007
After the brilliant first series we were again treated to some more memorable episodes from our favourite New Yorkers. The moving episode when Mr Heckles dies, the first kiss between Rachel and Ross, Monica and Richard becoming a couple. This series never seems to lose its magic no matter how many times you watch them.

Are We Nearly There Yet?
Are We Nearly There Yet?
by Sheila Hayman

1.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed not to like it, 28 Dec. 2007
What a shame, I had such high hopes for this book, especially as I was going on a family holiday which I really didn't want to and this seemed like the perfect book. It just did not maintain my interest at all, did not like the style of the book (and I'm usually a fan of things like this) and was not that bothered about any of the characters. Got to the point when I was skim reading it, and then stopped completely and have not opened it again since. Very rare for me to give up on a book but I could not have carried on with this one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4