Profile for Shell > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple iPad mini - Blushed
OtterBox Defender Series Case for Apple iPad mini - Blushed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, 15 April 2013
Took a while for me to pull all the bits apart after taking it out of the packaging but once on it fits the Ipod mini perfectly and hopefully protects it as well as they claim it should. Very pleased with the shade of pink as well, lovely for us girlies. I would deffo recommend.

Hot Pink Leather 360 Degree Rotating Smart Case for the New iPad Mini 2 (with Retina Display) and iPad Mini (1st Generation) with Full Sleep Wake Compatibility
Offered by Purplemoose007

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely case, 14 April 2013
I ordered this case and then cancelled it but the case was sent anyway. I received a prompt reply with apologies after notifying the supplier of this. The seller credited my card straight away even before receiving the case back. If I was keeping this case I would be very pleased as from what I can see through the case packaging it is a lovely colour pink and would be perfect if you are looking for this type of case. Deffo recommended and fab supplier!

Black Silicone Rubber Gel Soft Skin Case Cover for Apple iPod Shuffle 4th Gen 4G
Offered by Electromaster (Ships From USA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit !, 14 April 2013
The case fits my son's new ipod shuffle and it will add extra protection to it, defintely recommended :) Excellent!

Tucano Palmo Shell Case for iPad Mini - Red
Tucano Palmo Shell Case for iPad Mini - Red
Offered by OneWayNetStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for an Ipad mini, 14 April 2013
Bought the red one which is a lovely red and the case is perfect. Ipad now protected in a smart modern looking case that doesn't add lots of bulk to it, very pleased and would deffo recommend :)

Phonezee - Soft Universal Mobile Phone Pouch - Black - Fits all Iphone 3rd 4th Gen / Blackberry / Most samsung and HTC phones (Free 1st Class Delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service!, 25 April 2012
Product exactly as photo, it smells a bit funny but hopefully this will wear off. Bought it for my new Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro as extra protection when in my handbag, phone fits in but I can't pull the string and close the pouch properly, my phone is just under 12cm in length - when ordered this was a chance I took without knowing the measurements of the pouch so if I don't use it for my phone for the money it's still worth it and may use it as an ipod case. Excellent service off seller as I ordered in the early hours of Tues morning and received it 1st class on wed!
Deffo recommend seller :)

Endurance - A Novel of Terror
Endurance - A Novel of Terror

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !, 16 Jun 2011
This book was absolutely fantastic and I couldn't stop reading it! I haven't read a horror for a long time as I tend to read crime/mystery but since buying a Kindle I am reading a bit of all sorts. Fast paced and full of suspense but definitely not for readers who have weak stomachs as some of the writing has very graphic descriptions and it even made me squirm lol. I have just bought 'Afraid' and 'Trapped' and can't wait to start them, I hope they are as good!

I would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good horror but be warned it is quite shocking in parts.

Final Justice (Justice series Book 3)
Final Justice (Justice series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book !, 20 May 2011
This book was a lot slower than the first one and not as much happening but it was still a great read and I couldn't put it down. They are an absolute bargain at the prices they are at and I only wish they were longer because as I am a fast reader I finished them in a few hours and have been left itching for more ! Can't wait for more Mel, please hurry !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2011 5:44 AM BST

Impeding Justice (Justice series Book 2)
Impeding Justice (Justice series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it !, 18 May 2011
I bought this book in Jan but have only just got around to reading it. I couldn't put this book down and read it within a few hours. Yes there are still quite a few typing errors in it as some reviewers have said (most of them seemed to be where there hadn't been a space put inbetween two words) but don't let this put you off as they are not major ones. This was a fast paced story full of suspense and I am just about to buy the next book as I can't wait to see what happens. I would definitely recommend this book !
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2011 5:48 AM BST

Lap Dance
Lap Dance

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised me, 2 Feb 2011
This review is from: Lap Dance (Kindle Edition)
This was a very good read and completely surprised me, it was free when I downloaded it and I would deffo recommend
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2011 1:50 PM BST

Remix
Remix

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok......., 2 Feb 2011
This review is from: Remix (Kindle Edition)
I thought this story was ok, it wasn't a real page turner where you can't wait to read the next bit. I read it over a few nights and would say it passed the time, on the other hand it was worth it for 49p so I would recommend it to other readers it just wasn't exciting enough for me..........

Page: 1 | 2