Profile for MRS S M TURNER > Reviews

Content by MRS S M TURNER

MRS S M TURNER

SoBuy Lengthen Size Solid Wood Kitchen Trolley Cart with Shelves & Drawer, FKW04-N
Offered by SoBuy-Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Purchase, 19 Jun. 2015
This item arrived on time, well packaged & fairly easy to assemble-you do need to think about some of the fixings, but not too tricky overall. It took me less than 45 mins on my own. It was almost exactly as stated, but I found the colour to be rather darker than expected which was a bit disappointing as our cabinets are pale in colour.However, it is tucked out of the way so I felt it was less of an issue to keep rather than return quite a bulky item. As a storage trolley it is well made and strong enough for every day use and is a welcome addition to our small kitchen.

Cat Mate Lockable Cat Flap White
Cat Mate Lockable Cat Flap White
Offered by PriceBlitzer Vitamins

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 12 Jun. 2014
Overall, a really good buy& value for money. I didn't fit it myself, but there were no apparent problems in doing so. The reason for 4 rather than 5 stars is that the locking mechanism (which is very simple) on mine is very stiff. Having said that, however, it does the job & I would recommend this product.

GetYourselfFitter Women's Cross Training Weight Lifting Gloves - Zebra, Small
GetYourselfFitter Women's Cross Training Weight Lifting Gloves - Zebra, Small
Offered by GetYourselfFitter

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, 20 Jan. 2014
I really like these gloves. Yes they do come smaller than you might imagine so small is ok for medium sized hands, but the quality is very good. I hardly know I am wearing them-they make my gym visits much more comfortable than my old leather ones did. A bonus is that they are machine washable too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 19 Mar. 2013
Excellent quality & price. Looks good & was very easy to put together. Stores 4 pairs of adult shoes easily side by side on each shelf. Highly recommended.