Profile for rowena gulhan > Reviews

rowena gulhan (Wales UK)

Beyond the Pampas: In Search of Patagonia
Beyond the Pampas: In Search of Patagonia

5.0 out of 5 stars I have thoroughly enjoyed this book, 26 Feb. 2015
Having recently returned from Patagonia and being Welsh, I thought this was a must read. I have thoroughly enjoyed this book. It switches between the early settlers from Wales and the Patagonian people of today. Very pleasant book.

Ivuna 3m / 3 meter Micro (Type D) HDMI to HDMI High Speed Cable with Ethernet (Latest 1.4a / 2.0 version) Gold Plated 3D Full HD 1080p 4k2k For Connecting HD Devices using the new Micro HDMI connector for Microsoft Surface tablet, Digital SLR Cameras, Mobile Phone and Other Tablets.
Offered by HDCentral

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1-inch - (White, Wi-Fi)

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung battery..., 15 May 2014
I bought a Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 a few months ago. Brilliant piece of technology and nowhere near as heavy as the ipad. I love it. I have given it a 5 star because it performs so well. HOWEVER...don't do as I did and let the battery drain completely! It spent the whole next day on charge and was completely dead... I finally found out that this is because the battery doesn't know how to 'wake up'. Found this info and solution on you tube. You need to, carefully, remove the back cover, unclip the battery and then reconnect. It worked! I didn't downgrade my 5 star review as this was my fault as no technology batteries should be completely drained. I'm posting this incase anyone else has a similar experience. Other than that, i would recommend this tablet to anyone, I use ipads regularly at work but Samsung is my favourite.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars KINDLE!!!, 27 Oct. 2010
If you love reading then look no further than the Kindle. It's an absolute joy. Forget about the fancy extras, it is an electronic book - and a superb one at that. I love gadgets and technology but have to say this is my favourite. I bought the 2nd generation when it came out and it is now my most prized bit of technology.
As I said at the beginning, if you love reading, the word is KINDLE. Well done Amazon and thank you!