Profile for Karma P > Reviews

Content by Karma P

Karma P "Reviewitus" (London, UK)

Banish Clutter Forever: How the Toothbrush Principle Will Change Your Life
Banish Clutter Forever: How the Toothbrush Principle Will Change Your Life
by Sheila Chandra

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to change your life...read this book, 7 July 2010
One word comes to mind when reading this book and that is 'genius'. I'm a fairly unorganized - well, I WAS a fairly disorganized person with lots of clutter and I wasn't sure why I would miss small tasks or not get enough work done or why I was living in so much clutter. People would tell me to use a diary and I did - but something was missing or to me, it was just the way I was. However, having read through this book and going through the exercises, I'm now becoming the person I want to be and achieving what I want.

This is a not-to-miss book. Not only does Sheila say why we have clutter but also makes a life-changing system which literally banishes clutter forever. I would not be achieving my goals without this book.

Thank you Sheila.

Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life
Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life
by Jillian Michaels

5.0 out of 5 stars If you want to lose weight, this is a must have!, 15 Jun. 2010
I brought this book having seen the previous reviews and read the opening pages of this book using the 'Look Inside' feature. I've also been watching the Biggest Loser - a TV show in which Jillian Michaels is a trainer - so I was expecting the book to be a lot like the way she would talk to someone about losing weight and I was right. This is an amazing book and has changed my life and the way I perceive food, myself and relationships. I have to point out, the change is not overnight! If it were that simple, as Jillian points out, I would have done it already - the book is fantastic at tackling weight problems and their triggers. I still do refer to it even after owning it for a month as bad habits often occur with eating and it's nice to go back and re-read a paragraph to find something new about myself in my winning by losing world. It also becomes a reference book as it details lots and lots of useful exercises towards the end of the book. IF YOU WANT TO BE HEALTHIER, FITTER and GOOD ON THE INSIDE AS WELL AS THE OUT...THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU! Hope this helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 23 Mar. 2006
This review is from: 3121 (Audio CD)
I brought 3121 yesterday and have found myself listening to it on loop. This is a fantastic 'pick-yourself-up' album and absolutely fantastic. Each song has a different vibe to it. My favourites are Te amo corazon, The word and Beautiful, loved and blessed (it was a a very difficult choice to narrow 'the best song') highly recommended to anyone who likes the sound of 'Prince' and to anyone who's looking for a funky different beat. An essential must-have CD.