Profile for Suzi Williams > Reviews

Red Steel (Wii)
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT
Price: 7.68

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Red Steel (Wii) (Video Game)
The game seemed boring and more difficulty to use on the wii for me, some may enjoy it, it came well in one piece with everything and no damages, though I didn't like it and am trying to sell it (like new 4 + free p&p .. might as well advertise :p). So basically it turns out that it wasn't for me.

Russell Hobbs 18944 Colours Kettle - Storm Grey
Russell Hobbs 18944 Colours Kettle - Storm Grey
Price: 24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, 15 July 2014
Light enough and easy to use, less noisy than my old one and better. Though I wished the window that shows water amount (water gauge) was more to the side so it is more clear, as being just under the handle may be hard for some to see or read.

Silverline Lawn Mower Cover 1000 x 970 x 500mm
Silverline Lawn Mower Cover 1000 x 970 x 500mm
Offered by Hot UK Stuff
Price: 4.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, 15 July 2014
Cover seems strong and looks like it will last, it covers my lawn mower fully and well.

Eurosonic ES870 25m 4-Way Extension Reel
Eurosonic ES870 25m 4-Way Extension Reel
Price: 21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars All is good, 15 July 2014
Easy to carry, easy to store, easy to use... so far no problems and would recommend.

Official Panini FIFA World Cup 2014 Brazil (Brasil) 10x Sticker Packs (50 Random Stickers in total)
Offered by GizzmoHeaven
Price: 4.80

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, 30 Jun 2014
Cheaper than the shops, which sell these for 50p per pack, plus delivery included. They are genuine, 10 packs come in this 1 order ( with 5 stickers in each packet), this totals to 50 stickers. This is what you need if you/other are collecting stickers for the fifa world cup sticker book 2014.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic bell, 30 Jun 2014
Colour nice, despite being random I ended up with mu favourite colour. Easy to fit to bike and actually quite small. If you want cheap and basic then this will do.

Bosch Rotak 36 Ergoflex Electric Rotary Lawnmower with 36 cm Cutting Width
Bosch Rotak 36 Ergoflex Electric Rotary Lawnmower with 36 cm Cutting Width
Offered by Platinum Home and Garden
Price: 138.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 24 Jun 2014
It is light to use and easy. The handle folds down a bit. Easy to remove grass collector, though it spills everywhere easily. The cable is very long. Though it was smaller than I expected still happy though. One thing I noticed it does over-heat and stop often... but maybe this is due to the amount of work it had to do (I had very very long grass that was not cut for over a year- considering this it did a very good job). So far would recommend if the over-heating is only due to me over-using, plus I found the price reasonable ( I paid 70 through amazon).

Le Premium Clover Pendant Necklace with Austrian Crystal Elements Sapphire Blue White Gold Plated + Original Gift Box
Offered by Le Premium
Price: 31.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 24 Jun 2014
Pretty, shiny, was bought as a gift for a friend who liked it, well I even liked it that I was tempted to buy myself one :p. Would make a nice gift.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Razor and 11 Blades
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Razor and 11 Blades
Price: 25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price., 24 Jun 2014
Was cheaper than out in main high-street, I am not the user to comment on functionality but I have heard no complaints so I guess all is good.

WD Black Cover 2.5
WD Black Cover 2.5
Offered by Mobinator
Price: 5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it is, 24 Jun 2014
Good little soft case to help keep my WD USB external drive safe together with it's cable. A must accessory for any external drives.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3