Profile for Trev G > Reviews

Content by Trev G

Trev G "Trev G" (Tamworth U K)

Page: 1 | 2
From Dachau to D-Day: The Refugee Who Fought For Britain
From Dachau to D-Day: The Refugee Who Fought For Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the war heroes, 29 Jun 2014
A wonderful story told by a very brave man who helped Britain to beat Hitler.He had every reason to fight against Germany after their treatment of him as a Jew. I travelled with him at times, the tale is so vivid in parts. a very good read.

The Drowning Guard: A Novel of the Ottoman Empire
The Drowning Guard: A Novel of the Ottoman Empire

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting story., 10 Dec 2013
I found this story both interesting and mystical. Is it fact or fiction? Could it happen or not? Just read it, great fun.

The Lost Child of Philomena Lee: A Mother, Her Son and a Fifty Year Search
The Lost Child of Philomena Lee: A Mother, Her Son and a Fifty Year Search

3.0 out of 5 stars american politics ?, 22 Nov 2013
Did not realise that this was mainly a look at a gay mans life in American politics. I got quite bored just reading about his love life and his career in American politics. A lot of what I read, I could have got from a good book on U S A history. Most disappointed in this book.

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk (Command)
Mustafa Kemal Ataturk (Command)

5.0 out of 5 stars Educating, 11 Nov 2013
I go to Turkey each year. I thought that I knew about Ataturk, but I now know even more. It was a great read and I did just enjoyed it. I

Chrome Touch Table Lamp with White Shade
Chrome Touch Table Lamp with White Shade
Offered by The Light Factory

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 11 Nov 2013
When the light was delivered, I discovered that it had no bulb and was also lacking any instructions. It was difficult to obtain the bulbs but eventually I did. Only because I still have some savvy (I am 80) that I new how to operate it. But I must say I was very disappointed and marked it down. Three stars is good.

Hunger: The Sean Kelly Autobiography
Hunger: The Sean Kelly Autobiography

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading., 11 Oct 2013
At times I felt that I was with Sean riding in the peloton. It is such a well written and alive book, that you can feel that you are there, riding, Its a book that I will read more than once. Wonderful writing. Thank you Sean.

Miami Ivory & Black Electric Fireplace with Helios Fire (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 28 Oct 2011
I think this is a wonderful product, just what i wanted. My only gripe is that there is no fan over the light to create a live flame effect. I should have thought that this would be easy to add.

Pill reminder and storage tower
Pill reminder and storage tower

3.0 out of 5 stars Just take the tablets, 28 Oct 2011
This review is from: Pill reminder and storage tower
I thought the idea was great having had a simular tower (no alarm) in the past. I encounterd problems trying to set up the alarms on it. Setting the time i found easy, but after that i hit trouble. So i just take the the tablets.

Milet Pocket Turkish Dictionary: Turkish-English, English-Turkish (Milet Redhouse)
by Orhan B. Dogan

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little book, 2 Aug 2011
I purchased this book to help me on my Turkish holidays. So far I have lost two copies by giving them to my Tukish friends, who find them useful in dealing with other customers. I do say, "A great little book".

All the Days of Our Lives
All the Days of Our Lives
by Annie Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars What a writer, 2 Aug 2011
I have read every book in this series. I just wasn't able to easily put each book down. It was Hard. The writing puts you with the character in the story. You realy feel every up and down in their lives. I would recommend this collection of books to everyone. Great reading.

Page: 1 | 2