Profile for Barkis > Reviews

Barkis "Barkis"

Planet Waves Elliptical End Pins - Chrome
Planet Waves Elliptical End Pins - Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars All guitars should use these., 6 Oct 2014
Bought these to replace existing standard round shaped ones on the heal of two acoustic guitars. Superb product because the strap is clearly more secure.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb bag., 11 Sep 2014
Great product. Strong and sturdy and fits iPhone 5s really well. Really happy with this

TC-Helicon VoiceTone T1
TC-Helicon VoiceTone T1
Offered by Rich Tone Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 21 Oct 2013
I bought this pedal after learning that a lot of vocalists use compression on their voice in a live situation. Morevover, as a novice in the sound department I was forever 'tweaking' my PA mixer trying to obtain a good sound. As soon as I set this up as per the instructions I knew that the sound was 'just right'. It's difficult to describe, but there is a a clarity and evenesss to my voice that I have not achieved after months of tweaking on the desk.

Clearly, those with (a) a great sense of how to work a mixer, or (b) a brill sound engineer, may not need this gear but for everyone else it is truly a great device that will save you time and make you sound good.

The unit is solid and really easy to set up.

Designing Sustainable Packaging
Designing Sustainable Packaging
by Scott Boylston

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book, 15 Mar 2010
I purchased this book to help with the teaching and learning of a packaging module at the university I lecture at. The book is really well written with a fantastic balannce of theory, information and practical advice. It seems to have all the bases covered, and I have to wrestle it out of the hands of my students. Great diagrams and great images.

Visible Signs: An Introduction to Semiotics
Visible Signs: An Introduction to Semiotics
by David Crow

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential book for anyone studying visual communication, 28 Sep 2008
I just want to echoe the comments of the last couple of reviews. This book was responsible for helping me really understand the seemingly complex theories of semiotics. If you need to get to grips with this subject then this should be first on your list.