Profile for K. Hunter > Reviews

Content by K. Hunter

K. Hunter "fiammaman" (London England)

Avery PL1/8 Starter Kit Pricing Gun 1 line with Labels and Ink (1500 Labels 26 x 12 mm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 May 2015
Good product..works.. Good value for money

Guilty Gadgets ® - 10m 10 meter FAX Telephone Phone Modem Sky Box 2 Pin Crossover Cross Wired White Lead RJ11 to BT
Offered by Guilty Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 May 2015
Good product. worked!!

Andrews Original Salts, 250g
Andrews Original Salts, 250g

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money wont need to buy this for ..., 14 May 2015
Good value for money
wont need to buy this for a while now ..Thank s

Camper Van Money Box (Color May Vary)
Camper Van Money Box (Color May Vary)
Offered by Life Unearthed

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 May 2015
Good product will try to buy these at the right price again

Universal Battery storage box for up to 31 batteries
Universal Battery storage box for up to 31 batteries

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks larger than it is, 24 Sept. 2013
It is my error I didn't check the size of the box.
Have since looked elsewhere and ordered a larger box
But like I said my error for not checking

Definitive Collection
Definitive Collection
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars This is true Andromeda Collection, 24 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Definitive Collection (Audio CD)
As a child I grew up listening to this album on vinyl. (My uncle is the bass player) and even as kids we thought it was magic. Now years later and in my 50's I still find this album truly incredible and will plug it to any other fan of early Led Zep that I can find. There are more track on here than originally on the LP but you truly get your monies worth. So if you like Atomic Rooster buy this and do yourself a favour and listen to Mick Hawksworth later stuff on Fuzzy Duck.

Samsonite Network 15.6 inch Laptop Bag Medium (Black)
Samsonite Network 15.6 inch Laptop Bag Medium (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than it looks, 24 Jan. 2012
Great Product and the photograph and description do not do this item justice. It is a true Samsonite product with a computer velcro safe pocket inside plus many other zip pockets that have many uses for mobile phone or iPod etc...

Traffic
Traffic

5.0 out of 5 stars ABC...., 22 May 2008
This review is from: Traffic (Audio CD)
As an avid ABC fan from the 80's I bought Lexicon of Love and try as i might apart from 1 or 2 tracks on Beauty Stab try as i might for me ABC had started to loose their appeal already. I still continued to purchase other albums of theirs on the strengthe Lexicon (This would be my desert island disc) and I even went on to buy every concept of Lexicon that I could get my hands on.
However when Traffic was released I looked at reivews and decided to go and purchase it. Well I am so pleasantly surprised to see that Martin Fry has not tried to move away too much from the old ABC that we all loved. OK there is no Trevor Horn any more by heck he has produced a great album here.
I have listened to this whole album about 30 times now and still am struggling with the first track Sixteen seconds to choose. However from there on it it for me is all thumbs up Martin Fry has once again written some truly fantastic tracks.. Caroline for me is top notch but i could go on and name 6 other tracks that all are foot tapping and sing along. Please dont be put off by the last few previous albums if you are a fan of Lexicon..then go out and buy this it IS the follow up album to Lexicon of Love be it a few years on!! ooh yes..Loose yourself..oh and yes Life shapes you..oh and mustnt foget love is Stong...oh do yourself a favour and go and get the CD It is worth it... Well done Martin..

Behind the Gardens
Behind the Gardens

5.0 out of 5 stars Behind the Gardens-Behind the wall under the Tree, 17 Feb. 2006
This review is from: Behind the Gardens (Audio CD)
This is the first of Vollenweider's album and from the very start I found myself entranced in this magaical album. Vollenweiders music is more of a story and this album is his greatest novel. From the start the music comes in at a very low key and immediately captures your ears as you follow the whole album through from start to finish. His so different approach to the harp is astounding. This album is good for listening to in the car or even as background during a dinner party. If you are a fan of Vangelis I would recommend listening to Vollenweider. His music is even more flowing and easy listening. This would be one of my Desert Island discs (Number 2)!

See Into the Stars
See Into the Stars
Offered by HURRICANE RECORDS BERLIN_1

5.0 out of 5 stars STILL in a Top TEN after so many years, 6 Aug. 2004
This review is from: See Into the Stars (Audio CD)
This album is one of those almost like a Moody Blues album that you can listen to as background music so many years after its initial release. It is so sad that this band split up after this album as both Mick Hawkesworth and John Cann went onto some greater things. Their work on this album is in my eyes a real classic. It is great to find it available on CD now after so many years. My advise is buy it now before yu never get a chance to hear it again..Should have a 5 Star rating but unable to change the stars!!