Profile for dt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
GU10 40w = 50w GU10 Eco Halogen 220-240v Light Bulbs - Pack of 10
GU10 40w = 50w GU10 Eco Halogen 220-240v Light Bulbs - Pack of 10
Offered by ENERGY SAVING DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money - I'm sure I paid nearly ..., 9 Mar. 2015
arrived quickly and well packaged!
excellent value for money - I'm sure I paid nearly £1 per bulb in a supermarket last time I bought them locally,
I have no idea about the energy usage but am completely satisfied with my purchase and will be buying again

Gardman Compact Walk-in Greenhouse Replacement Cover
Gardman Compact Walk-in Greenhouse Replacement Cover
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 7 Jun. 2014
exactly as advertised - perfect fit and very sturdy
great replacement for the original purchased from wilkos
i am very pleased with cover

Cute Dust Mop Slippers Shoes Floor Cleaner Clean Easy Bathroom Office Kitchen(Sky Blue)
Offered by dandebiz (7-21 days delivery time)

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 27 Dec. 2013
bought for my sister as a jokey stocking filler - we both love them. Only tiny down side they arrived (well wrapped) but in no packaging of their own and no labels so of I didn't know what they were may have been a bit confused.

Forza Raspberry Ketone 2:2:1 - Maximum Strength Diet Pills with Pure Raspberry Ketones - Pot of 90 Capsules

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 20 Dec. 2013
i don't know why i keep trying all these "diet" tablets - they are a total waste of time! - i'll save my money (till the next time0 didn't work for me

Brauns-Heitmann 80014 Advent Wreath with Balls and Pinecones Includes 4 Candles Cream/Gold

1.0 out of 5 stars looks cheap, 20 Dec. 2013
i had this on my wish list for nearly a year before I bought it - what a massive disappointment - my 2 year old nephew could've put it together - its cheap and nasty and falling to bits, money for nothing!

New Do not open until 25th December Luggage Gift Tags x 6
New Do not open until 25th December Luggage Gift Tags x 6
Offered by Luck and Luck

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, 20 Dec. 2013
my presents look fab under the tree with these tags - i love them - wish i'd bought more- i only got one pack

Organised Mum Menu & Shopping Magnetic Fridge List
Organised Mum Menu & Shopping Magnetic Fridge List
Offered by Boxhouse

2.0 out of 5 stars not keen, 20 Dec. 2013
i was really disappointed with this - bought it as a stocking filler for my sister - a bit expensive for what it is!

Sticker Bay Eat, Drink & Be Merry Christmas Décor Wall Art Sticker - Red
Sticker Bay Eat, Drink & Be Merry Christmas Décor Wall Art Sticker - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 20 Dec. 2013
goes on the wall real easy - in one go, like a massive transfer BUT i think it may be there to stay!
it doesn't look like it comes off as easy as it went on!

Festive 1.80 m Natural Twig Garland with Leaves and Berries
Festive 1.80 m Natural Twig Garland with Leaves and Berries

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay, 20 Dec. 2013
arrived swiftly, well packaged but bits keep falling off - a bit disappointed - its quite short and heavy so not ideal for hanging on my mirror(which is why i bought it) however it is lovely to look at

Set of 6 Handmade " Christmas " Wine Glass Charms by Libby's Market Place
Set of 6 Handmade " Christmas " Wine Glass Charms by Libby's Market Place
Offered by Libby's Market Place

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely little gift, 20 Dec. 2013
arrived swiftly and are in tiny gift bag - i love them and wish i'd got some for myself! great secret santa gift

Page: 1 | 2