Profile for HB > Reviews

Content by HB

HB

Lovingkindness: The Revolutionary Art of Happiness (Shambhala classics)
Lovingkindness: The Revolutionary Art of Happiness (Shambhala classics)
by Sharon Salzberg

5.0 out of 5 stars A book that brings peace, 14 July 2011
I've owned this book for a while now and I like to take it with me whenever I travel. I like to open its pages randomly and start reading. Whenever I do, I find that I am filled with peace, hope and a sense that I am enough and that I am filled with loving-kindness. I realise that what I am seeking is only a thought away and that I am surrounded by love, joy and compassion. Which, if you're going to read a book - is a wonderful thing to realise and feel. What's more...If feel this every time I pick it up and read it, even if i've read a particular paragraph a hundred times before.

Yoga Ballet Fusion [DVD]
Yoga Ballet Fusion [DVD]
Dvd ~ Yoga Ballet Fusion

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic...you feel great afterwards, 29 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Yoga Ballet Fusion [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD not knowing what to think. So many yoga and ballet DVD's out there, I wasn't however disappointed.
This program works the whole body, but in a safe gentle way and yet at the same time you really feel the affects afterwards. I look forward to doing this DVD and i'm never disappointed.
Thank you David Olton.