Profile for Simon > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
RITTER RCK710-6 KEYBOARD BAG CASE 878 x 287 x 113mm
RITTER RCK710-6 KEYBOARD BAG CASE 878 x 287 x 113mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for the Korg Microarranger, 20 July 2013
When I checked the dimensions of this case to see if it would fit my Korg Microarranger, I couldn't believe what a perfect match it was. I checked with Ritter to see if these dimensions were (a) accurate and (b) internal, they quickly wrote back to say yes so I ordered the case. This case is amazing value for money, the quality is excellent (the photo does not do it justice). Most impressively though my Korg fits into it like a glove! The case is strong, black outside with a plush red padded interior. The padding is very generous and protects its contents very well. The zippers are nice and strong with generous chrome plated pulls. There are two pockets on the front, the outer one is ideal for power supply and pedal, whilst the inner slightly larger one is ideal for the music rest. Inside the case there are a pair of straps to keep things from moving and outside there are generous handles which can also be worn over the shoulder. Furthermore there are two detachable straps that can be used to carry the case on your back! Overall this case is top notch and probably the only case on the market that fits the Korg Microarranger keyboard perfectly! Definitely highly recommended as is Chase Music who delivered it next day from despatch, brilliant service!

2 Batteries for GO PRO MP EXTRA ® + UK charger + US/europe plug + Car charging adapter + Protection case

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money and performance, 21 April 2013
Brilliant package and a must have for GoPro users. I bought for use with the GoPro 3 Hero Black edition and both batteries have never let me down. The charger is a quality product, fully charges the batteries outside the camera and they last longer than the factory supplied one. Love having the option to charge in the car. Both batteries also come with handy protective plastic cases. Overall top product, great seller and quick delivery. Highly recommended!

Quik Lok Z/714 Laminated Formica Shelf Attachment
Quik Lok Z/714 Laminated Formica Shelf Attachment

3.0 out of 5 stars Help needed from any owners of this product..., 23 Dec 2012
Can someone who owns this laminated shelf please post me a picture of the underneath? The shelf is too big for what I need, but I am interested in the attachment to the cross accessory bar and if I can maybe replace the formica bit with a smaller shelf.

SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 30MB/s Memory Card with SD Adapter (NEW VERSION) - Retail Packaging with Komputerbay SDXC USB Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing value for a class 10 64GB micro SD card!, 18 Oct 2012
64GB class 10 memory card for my phone and under £40! Simply amazing, and a top quality genuine Sandisk Ultra card too. Great service, quick delivery and a free SD adapter included. What more could you ask for! I'll definitely consider using this seller again.

GOOGLE NEXUS 7 HIGH QUALITY TOUCH SCREEN STYLUS by SUPERGETS® case - black
GOOGLE NEXUS 7 HIGH QUALITY TOUCH SCREEN STYLUS by SUPERGETS® case - black
Offered by Cut Price Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for small tablets and phones, amazingly good value, 28 Aug 2012
This came free with my Nexus 7 case. Having never used a stylus with either my iPad or Nexus 7, it was nice to have it included and give it a try. Now I find myself using it constantly with the nexus! It is much easier and more comfortable to use when holding the nexus than fingers. Best of all it keeps my screen nice and clean! Very responsive and comfortable to hold.

My only criticism is that the chrome band above the nib comes off too easily when I remove the stylus from the case. Without it the pen doesnt work as it provides electrical contact to the body, but nothing a dab of glue shouldn't fix.

Definitely worth every penny!

Pure XT-1 Add-on Speaker for Evoke-1XT - Cherry
Pure XT-1 Add-on Speaker for Evoke-1XT - Cherry

4.0 out of 5 stars Great compliment for the Pure Evoke Tempus 1 XT, 14 Dec 2011
This speaker is a perfect compliment to the Pure Evoke Tempus 1 XT, converting the excellent bedside radio into a stereo system. My only complaint is that at very low volume levels this speaker is noticeably louder than the set speaker. Unfortunately the Tempus 1 XT does not have a balance control to compensate. The speaker is nicely constructed with a wood cabinet and produces a matched full range sound as with the radio's built in speaker. Enables us to listen to the bedside radio on both sides of the bed!

Powerstorm NP-50 Battery for Fuji film Finepix F50fd / F100fd
Powerstorm NP-50 Battery for Fuji film Finepix F50fd / F100fd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement for the factory battery, 14 Dec 2011
As good as the manufacturer's original battery but much better value. I can't fault this battery and see no reason why you would want to pay more for the manufacturer's equivalent. Great Amazon service as always!

Fujifilm Premium Leather Camera Case For FinePix F100fd
Fujifilm Premium Leather Camera Case For FinePix F100fd

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, snug fit and very protective, 14 Dec 2011
A very compact, solid and snug fitting leather case for your Finepix F100fd. I really like the fact this case protects the screen of the camera with its thick leather reinforced back. It's very snug so adds very little bulk to the camera. The flap opens easily and is secured by a magnetic press fastener. The inside of the case is finished in a cream coloured soft fabric to protect against scratches and there is an opening on the left to accommodate the camera strap and facilitate easy removal of the camera. Finally there's a useful belt loop on the rear although you will need to feed your belt through it as it doesn't detach. The case has lasted very well and shows little signs of wear, other than a few scuffs on the outside. The grey leather trim and chrome fuji badge adds a nice finishing touch to what is probably the best case available for this compact. Most definitely recommended.

Casio W-800H-1AVES  Mens Resin Digital Watch
Casio W-800H-1AVES Mens Resin Digital Watch
Offered by WatchO

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, simple to use and highly functional but chunky, 14 Dec 2011
I bought this watch as I wanted a cheap timekeeper for traveling with illumination, date, dual time, alarm and a comfortable strap. The display is very clear, even in low light and the green LED illumination is consistent and bright enough. The watch was extremely straightforward and logical to set up, so much so I did not need to refer to the tiny printed user manual. It comes nicely packaged in a slide box, the strap is a soft resin as is most of the case. I assume the 'glass' is resin so probably not very scratch resistant. The battery cover is stainless steel, easily removable by four micro Philips screws. The buttons are nice and prominent, easy to press but firm enough not to be triggered accidentally. My only criticism with this watch is that it is quite chunky i.e. thick. The watch body is around 13mm thick or about 0.5 inch. As a result you need to twist your wrist a bit more than usual to see the display and it needs to be reasonably tight so as not to slip around. That saying it's a great low cost digital timekeeper that offers up to 10 years battery life (I guess the thicker case is to accommodate the large lithium battery), 100m depth water resistance, a decent set of functions including alarm, stopwatch, dual time and a timer. I really like the fact it displays everything on screen i.e. time, seconds, day of week, month, date, year (although not really necessary!) and annunciations for the alarm etc. Granted the battery will most likely outlast the resin strap but its still cheaper than replacing batteries in my usual timekeeper. It's certainly no dress watch, especially given its chunky plastic casing but as a reliable travel timekeeper I am sure it will do very nicely. Great service and free delivery from Amazon, and of course the reliable Casio name on the tin. Definitely recommended, especially if you have big wrists!

Incipio Feather Shell Case for Apple iPad 1st generation - Black
Incipio Feather Shell Case for Apple iPad 1st generation - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Discreet and thin but protects your ipad rear from scuffs and scratches, 6 Mar 2011
I have fitted incipio feather cases to my iphone 3gs, more recently the iphone 4 and my ipad was no exception. These are perfectly fitting high quality silicone skin covers that fit neatly onto the rear of the ipad. I can still place my ipad in my Jadu industries ipad stand with the skin attached, infact I put on the feather case as soon as my ipad arrived and it has never been off since. The feather leaves all ports and switches clear and simply clips itself tightly over the aluminium edges of ipad. Unlike other skins I've seen the feather is thin but firm such that it doesnt flex on the rear of the ipad. A great way to protect your ipad's rear and retain its value yet without destroying that ipad experience when holding it in your hands. It also prevents your ipad sliding around on smooth table surfaces! You also receive a screen protector with the case but I am not a fan of screen protectors so didn't bother fitting it. Top quality and precise fitting!

Page: 1 | 2