Profile for Helder M. Capelo > Reviews

Content by Helder M. Capelo

Helder M. Capelo (Montouro, Portugal)

Page: 1 | 2
HP 338/343 - Print cartridge black, colour (cyan, magenta, yellow) - blister
HP 338/343 - Print cartridge black, colour (cyan, magenta, yellow) - blister

5.0 out of 5 stars Original and cheap, 3 April 2014
I always buy original cartridge for my printer because others don't have the same quality and these are cheper than in the store so they are a must buy

SanDisk Ultra Plus 256 GB SATA III 2.5 Inch Internal SSD 530 MB/s for Notebooks (SDSSDHP-256G-G25)
Offered by MoreFrom

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and at good price, 3 April 2014
My 3 year old PC got a new life. with windows 8 boot time was already fast but now is faster. But the best are read/write speeds. I'm sure my PC doesn't use all the drive can offer but even so speeds are 4 or 5 times better than with my old hard drive.

The Paleo Diet Cookbook: More Than 150 Recipes for Paleo Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, Snacks, and Beverages
by Loren Cordain

5.0 out of 5 stars A return to the good times, 3 April 2014
Bought this for a friend who is very interested in health issues and this book shows a new type of diet that is in fact very old.. its from our deep past and we ate better then.

Purina ONE Indoor Turkey & Wholegrains 800 g, Pack of 4
Purina ONE Indoor Turkey & Wholegrains 800 g, Pack of 4

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat loves it, 3 April 2014
My cat loves it and is cheaper than in the store. I will buy again but maybe in another flavour.

The Zeitgeist Movement Defined: Realizing a New Train of Thought
The Zeitgeist Movement Defined: Realizing a New Train of Thought
by Tzm Lecture Team

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for TZM activists and people in general, 3 April 2014
All TZM activists must read this book. And for other clever people who are interested to know what is wrong with todays economic system and seek an alternative this book will show you the way

KabelDirekt Pro Series 3m 3.5mm Stereo Jack Cable
KabelDirekt Pro Series 3m 3.5mm Stereo Jack Cable
Offered by KabelDirekt

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cable, 3 April 2014
I bought this cable to connect my speakers to the pc and all the cheaper ones I bought before didn't fit well and got loose and the sound was terrible. This fits well and the cable is strong.

Robots Will Steal Your Job, But That's OK: how to survive the economic collapse and be happy: 1
by Federico Pistono

5.0 out of 5 stars A thought provoking book, 19 Jan 2014
This book makes you think really hard about how our society is organised. With the rize of automation in the next decades more and more jobs will be occupied by robots and that will destroy our economy because people most people will have no direct income. But if we think outside the box we can find an alternative that is even better than what we have today.

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Black
Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 19 Jan 2014
The flash drive is fast enough and I use it mainly to install OS's via USB so it's perfect for that.

Samsung 32GB Class 10 UHS-1 Grade 1 48MB/s MicroSDHC Plus Memory Card without adapter
Offered by Low Price Memory

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fast but failed after 3 months, 19 Jan 2014
The product is great. Very fast. I put all my apps on the card and the phone is very fast. I give it 4 stars because it failed after 3 months. It stopped being recognised by my and other phones. I've got it replaced and I hope I'll have better luck with this one.

Sennheiser CX 400 II Precision Noise Isolating Ear-canal Phones with Integrated Volume Control - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound quality for a very reasonable price., 9 July 2011
These earphones are the best I've bought so far. The sound is rich and warm and with an awesome bass.
To get the best sound you need to select the rubber that best fits your ear or else when you push it in your ear canal it will be uncomfortable or there will be almost no bass. There are five different rubber types and I chose the smallest one, with it it's very comfortable to use them, the sound is great and cancels a lot of outside noise. I have a set of Sennheiser's HD 212Pro headphones and I can say that the sound with the CX-400 is very similar. One final note for the volume control which is for me essential in these kind of headphones because I wan't to be able to control the sound volume without touching my player and it is very simple slider button which does its job well.

Page: 1 | 2