Profile for Connor Anderton > Reviews

Content by Connor Anderton

Connor Anderton

Dankung Panther Powerful Stainless Steel Catapult Slingshot. TheraBand Gold Bands

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect slingshot for those with experience., 24 Jan. 2016
A beautifully designed, tougher than nails, extremely versatile slingshot which is also highly accurate, powerful and reliable. As it is made of the strongest stainless steel, you will (if you take general care with it) have it for many, many years. You can also modify it as much as you want, to support your needs along the way. I have been using this for target practice, and with double Theraband Gold, I achieve excellent results (three 2 litre bottles filled with water being obliterated with a 9 mm steel ball) , and I imagine hunting with this instead of, say, a Barnett Black Widow, would be a wise choice for small game. Overall, I am not exaggerating when I say that it is one of the very best slingshots I have ever fired.

An extra note : I would mostly recommend this slingshot to those with experience, and have used many other slingshots in the market. Beginners may find aiming a little tricky.

Well done, Jörg!