Profile for Pru > Reviews

Content by Pru

Pru

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Starbucks Reusable Travel Cup To Go Coffee Cup (Grande 16 Oz), Garden, Lawn, Maintenance
Offered by Colour Maze

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 April 2016
I don't understand some of the reviews here, the cup I received is made of plastic so can be used over and over. Before I bought it I asked in Starbucks if they sold these, because I was in the drive through she couldn't show me them, but she told me the cheapest cup they sell is £7.99. Anyway, I'm very happy with it, I've been using it for months.

Voile Plain Tie Blind Net Curtain Panels 59" Wide x 54" Drop (Soft Pink)
Voile Plain Tie Blind Net Curtain Panels 59" Wide x 54" Drop (Soft Pink)
Offered by The Textile House

5.0 out of 5 stars and I absolutely love them, I'd highly recommend, 26 May 2015
Everyone has complimented my new blinds, and I absolutely love them, I'd highly recommend!

USpicy SEASHELL Portable Mini Fan Cute Size Handy Manicure Nail Dryer/Blower for Drying Nail Polish & Acrylic Nail (Silver, AA Batteries Needed)

5.0 out of 5 stars so trying to fit your thumb in at the same time is kind of awkward and probably best avoided. I personally do my thumbs last any, 26 May 2015
I am always ruining manicures as soon as I've done them, this little gadget definitely speeds up the drying time but it also stops me from trying to do things and ultimately ruining my hard work. I wouldn't say it's "small" as some other reviewers have but I will say it's shallow, so trying to fit your thumb in at the same time is kind of awkward and probably best avoided. I personally do my thumbs last anyway as I use my thumb nails to clean up any over polished nails.

DSTE® 2x BP-1030 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery + DC124U Travel and Car Charger Adapter for Samsung NX200 NX210 NX300 NX300M NX500 NX1000 NX1100 NX2000 Digital Camera as BP1030 BP1130 ED-BP1030
Offered by QiaoJL

5.0 out of 5 stars ... charger for my Samsung NX1000 and this is a perfect replacement, now I have a car charger and ..., 26 May 2015
I lost my charger for my Samsung NX1000 and this is a perfect replacement, now I have a car charger and 2 spare batteries that work a treat :)

voss artesian still water 375ml of 2 bottle glass
voss artesian still water 375ml of 2 bottle glass
Offered by Emaan Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars The bottles are as lovely as they look and I am happy with that but the water inside wasn't very nice, 26 May 2015
I was actually just looking for a glass water bottle when I came across these. The bottles are as lovely as they look and I am happy with that but the water inside wasn't very nice, they were in date and the seal was in tact but I thought they tasted worse than tap water, maybe my palette isn't up to the standards of good water, but I wouldn't recommend the water, only the bottle.

ALM Manufacturing FL301 Metal Blade to Suit Flymo Easimo/ Rollermo
ALM Manufacturing FL301 Metal Blade to Suit Flymo Easimo/ Rollermo

5.0 out of 5 stars My lawnmower is now as good as new and my purse is a little richer, 26 May 2015
My husband wanted to buy a new lawnmower and when I asked whats wrong with the one we've got his reply was quite simply "the blades bent" I avoided clouting him for being so daft, ordered this which arrived in a just a couple of days and took just a few minutes to replace. My lawnmower is now as good as new and my purse is a little richer :)

Lincs Products® Isopropanol Alcohol IPA Isopropyl 5 Litres
Lincs Products® Isopropanol Alcohol IPA Isopropyl 5 Litres
Offered by LINCS PRODUCTS®

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product thank you, 26 May 2015
As I nail tech I use a lot of products for sanitizing hands and removing sticky layers of gel but the cost soon mounts up so I wanted to see if I could make my own. After a bit of research I found that my products contained isopropyl alcohol mixed with water, dye and something to make it taste bitter so it's not accidentally consumed. Since I have no intention of consuming it nor do I care whether my sani spray is blue, pink or any other colour you can dream up I have opted for this product which I mix with a little water in a spray bottle and it works wonders! Great product thank you!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2015 6:01 PM BST

DecoArt Americana Acrylic Metallic Paint, Shimmering Silver
DecoArt Americana Acrylic Metallic Paint, Shimmering Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars ... they're highly pigmented which is a must and dry super quick. I'd highly recommend, 26 May 2015
You really can't beat Decoart for paints that work well on creating nail art they're highly pigmented which is a must and dry super quick. I'd highly recommend.

DecoArt Americana Acrylic Metallic Paint, Glorious Gold
DecoArt Americana Acrylic Metallic Paint, Glorious Gold
Offered by supermart USA

Chefs Star Chef's Star Eco-Friendly Stainless Steel Drinking Straws, 4 Pack with Cleaning Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars these are great., 26 May 2015
I'd say these are the same size as a standard straw but I can also say I'll never be wasting my money on standard straws again, these are great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7