Profile for In my opinion > Reviews

All Purpose Nitromors Paint & Varnish Remover - 375ML
All Purpose Nitromors Paint & Varnish Remover - 375ML
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

1.0 out of 5 stars SHOULD NOW BE LABELLED NITRO NO MORS, 12 Mar. 2014
Only gave it one star because there is nothing lower. Absolute rubbish. I tried to remove varnish from a bar stool but ended up using the whole tin with no result. I had better results scraping off the varnish with a Stanley blade. The formula of this new product (avoiding the use of the word stripper as it does no such thing) has been changed to meet EC restrictions and the active ingredients have been removed. The old formula worked in seconds and burns on contact with skin. This new formula is like water. Don't waste your money. Damned expensive rubbish. There are still products available that contain the active ingredient so do a web search. Hope this helps.

Under The Bed [DVD]
Under The Bed [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jonny Weston
Offered by videosanddvds

1.0 out of 5 stars Under The Bed ( in the chamber pot), 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Under The Bed [DVD] (DVD)
Is the best best place for it. Total tosh. Dreadful acting. Ridiculous story line and a total disappointment. What was I thinking?

After Earth [Blu-ray] [2013]
After Earth [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ Will Smith
Offered by MediaMerchants

1.0 out of 5 stars Appearing in a boot sale near you, 27 Sept. 2013
Don't buy this awful junk. Wait a couple of weeks and it will drop in price drastically. I tried to get into the film but I actually fell asleep as it is so bad. I don't know what Will Smith is hoping to achieve by including his son in his movies but it's not working. Both of them are painfully bad. Personally I think that Will reached his peak with Enemy Of The State and for me his best ever performance.

Total Recall (Blu-ray + UV Copy)  [2012]
Total Recall (Blu-ray + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Colin Farrell

1.0 out of 5 stars So Boring I fell asleep, 2 Jan. 2013
Dreadful rubbish. Like others have commented "it's just one boring long chase and shooting" I regret buying this dross. Farrell should be embarrassed.

The Tournament [DVD]
The Tournament [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Carlyle
Offered by skyvo-direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 12 April 2011
This review is from: The Tournament [DVD] (DVD)
Great action from start to finish and I would have rated this movie five star but for Robert Carlyle's performance. As the alcoholic priest I found him unconvincing and lame. He acted as though he had just turned up and was at a loose end for something to do and they gave him a cameo part to keep him going. I am a Carlyle fan but the rest of cast did not need him.

Red [DVD]
Red [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT! Damn good movie. Cast are brilliant., 30 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Red [DVD] (DVD)
Great action packed movie with brilliant cast. Good story and very entertaining. John Malkovich is excellent. Forget the one star reviews and the seller vendetta (Doug and Sarah). Great movie.

Ashley BB-MB200 Mail Box
Ashley BB-MB200 Mail Box

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, 10 Feb. 2011
Bought this but regretted it. Rust appeared within a few days and is now almost completely covered in rust. Flimsy piece of junk and is not fit for purpose.