Profile for Philip Withers > Reviews

Content by Philip Withers

Philip Withers

JIVO Kindle Case Black Textured Leather Red Binding (fits Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle and Kindle Touch)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my JIVO makes my Kindle turn into a book., 23 Jan. 2013
I love my JIVO makes my Kindle turn into a book. I was nor getting on with my Kindle as it is too thin. When you put the JIVO on it looks like a book, it feels like a book and I havent looked back.

The Art of Fermentation: An In-depth Exploration of Essential Concepts and Processes from Around the World
by Sandor Ellix Katz

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are into preserving this book will become your bible, 23 Jan. 2013
I defy you to put this book down. If you are interested in preserving fermented vegetables then this is the book for you.

Silverline 839280 Folding Shovel 580mm
Silverline 839280 Folding Shovel 580mm

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, easily stored in the car., 23 Jan. 2013
Ideal for use in snow conditions but takes very little room in your boot. Simple to fold and pack away.